Our today's Top-10 will be interesting, first of all, to those who on vacation strive to get maximum impressions. Rating of the most unusual hotels in the world can impress the imagination of even a sophisticated guest.
Who said that the most interesting are attractions, beaches and excursions, and the hotel can not be anything interesting? Any of the unusual hotels of our ten is worthy of the closest attention.
- 10. The Giraffe Manor( Kenya / Nairobi).
- 9. Icehotel( Sweden / Yukkasjärvi).
- 8. Capsule Inn Akihabara( Japan / Tokyo).
- 7. Aqua Expeditions( Peru).
- 6. Hoshi Ryokan( Japan / Komatsu).
- 5. Eh Hausel( Germany)
- 4. Transparent hotel of Pierre-Stefan Dumas( France).
- 3. Hotel Everest View( Nepal)
- 2. Daintree Eco Lodge &Spa( Australia).
- 1. Poseidon Undersea Resort( Fiji)
10. The Giraffe Manor( Kenya / Nairobi).
In this African hotel at the forefront - the unity of nature and man."The Giraffe Manor" is located in the shelter for giraffes. Comfortable mansion in the English style is available for proud animals who wander around quite freely and can quite welcome the tourists by glancing in the morning at the window of the room.
9. Icehotel( Sweden / Yukkasjärvi).
The ice hotel is built annually 200 km from the Arctic Circle. Every year, different designers and architects work on the creation of frost apartments. Therefore, the image of the "Icehotel" never repeats. Only the temperature inside the rooms is the same - minus 5-10 degrees. Sleeping hotel guests in sleeping bags, lined with fur. Few people come to the world's coldest hotel for more than one night. Fortunately, in the neighborhood there is a traditional "warm" hotel.
8. Capsule Inn Akihabara( Japan / Tokyo).
Distinctive feature of the hotel-capsule - the minimum area of rooms. The room itself is a capsule made of extra strong plastic. Among the amenities: radio, TV, alarm clock, wireless Internet and bed. You can swim in the public area of the hotel. The main advantages of "Capsule Inn Akihabara" - economy and location in the heart of the Japanese capital.
7. Aqua Expeditions( Peru).
The floating hotel offers its guests 12 suites of luxury. The hotel is not a cruise ship, but it drifts along the banks of the Amazon River, allowing guests to enjoy the scenic landscapes of Peru. There is everything necessary for the comfort of tourists - a bar, a restaurant and shops.
6. Hoshi Ryokan( Japan / Komatsu).
The world's oldest hotel has been operating for 13 centuries. All these years he is in the possession of a single family. The rooms are rather modestly furnished, although the accommodation costs about $ 350 per night.
5. Eh Hausel( Germany)
- is the smallest five-star hotel in the world .The living area of "Eh Hausel" is 53 square meters. The width of the hotel room is only 2.5 meters. At the same time the hotel is very popular. Book a room is a few months before settling. At guests' service there is a spa area, a fireplace and luxurious furnishings.
4. Transparent hotel of Pierre-Stefan Dumas( France).
The room in this unusual hotel is a half-transparent sphere. Inside there is a comfortable bed, a bathroom, a music center. Meals are included in the price. One night in the world's most transparent hotel will cost 130 euros.
3. Hotel Everest View( Nepal)
- the world's highest mountain hotel. The building is located at an altitude of 3,880 meters above sea level. Guests are guaranteed the most breathtaking views of Mount Everest. Wishing to the famous mountain top can deliver a helicopter.
2. Daintree Eco Lodge &Spa( Australia).
This hotel gives its guests a unique opportunity to get closer to the surrounding luxurious nature. On the territory of the hotel complex there are small villas that use exclusively environmentally friendly energy. In the menu there are only organic products and water from sources untouched by civilization.
1. Poseidon Undersea Resort( Fiji)
- is the most unusual in the world hotel , located under water. To services of visitors - 24 underwater numbers and 48 bungalows on coast. The rooms - capsules are located surrounded by picturesque coral reefs at a depth of 15 meters. The base for the hotel was the former research station.