Toilet cleaner - choose the right one
- Criteria for choosing a detergent for a toilet
- How to choose a toilet cleanser?
- Toilet prophylaxis
- What modern means to use?
For a comfortable and comfortable life it is required to carry out regular cleaning in the apartment. Especially depends on the condition of the room comfort and coziness in the toilet room. To ensure that the cleanliness in the hygiene room was impeccable, it is important to know what kind of toilet remedy will help to achieve the best result in the shortest possible time. In this article, we will look at the principle by which detergent for the toilet room is chosen, as well as what are their main features.to the table of contents ↑
Criteria for choosing a detergent for the toilet
The shelves of modern household chemical stores offer us a huge selection of toilet preparations from domestic and foreign manufacturers. All of them differ not only in price but also in form, volume of output, method of application.
What is the substance that you choose to clean this room as lightly as possible, and also no less pleasant?
To get a really good result with minimal time and effort, a good toilet cleanser should have the following properties:
- Rust removal.
- Elimination of lime plaque.
- Speed with which the plaque is split.
- Disinfection properties.
It is the level of these indicators that manufacturers pay attention to when testing and inventing new formulas of cleaning products.to the contents ↑
How to choose a toilet cleaner?
Choosing a new washing for the toilet it is worth considering that there are:
- universal facilities for toilet;
- substance to remove blockages.
Types of household chemicals
The cleaning agents offered to us differ in the form of production, and therefore it is possible to choose the most suitable of these options:
- Powder. It is very common to produce a detergent for the toilet in the form of a cleaning powder. Such a substance is sufficiently accessible and easy to use, but buying a powder for cleaning it is worth considering that the surfaces treated by it have to be very carefully wiped off with the use of special brushes.
Important! With this treatment, it is possible to damage and scratch the surface of sanitary ware and decorative finishing materials, which will spoil their appearance. In addition, such cleaning requires a lot of effort and time.
- Gel. Such detergents for the toilet have a thick helium structure, which is very convenient and economical to use. The special form of the bottle allows to apply the substance as effectively as possible under the rim of the toilet, after which the liquid gel, evenly draining, is distributed along its walls. Thus, the contact of the person with the active substance is minimized and there is no danger of getting a caustic detergent on the surface of the skin.
- Cleanser in the form of a paste or cream. Produces gentle and delicate cleaning of contaminated surfaces, but does not always lead to the desired result.
Important! The quality of the result from the application of the paste very often depends on the manufacturer. Therefore, often an excellent result without much effort gives expensive means of this kind.
- Liquid detergent for toilet. Such products are effective enough for the cleaning of contaminants, but to achieve an excellent result it is necessary to apply a large amount of a substance. This is due to the fact that you have to buy the chosen chemistry quite often, accordingly - this is irrational costs.
Such kind of detergents are not used for bathroom cleaning and cleaning. They are designed to maintain the cleanliness and freshness of sanitary ware, as well as protection from serious corrosive contaminants on the surface of the toilet wall.
The following toilet remedies can be found:
- Replacement unit. Often this is a plastic product, which is fixed with a special fixer to the bathroom wall. Inside the plastic block is placed a special liquid, balls or toilet soap. During each flushing, a part of the substance is washed away, thereby protecting the surface from the accumulation of microorganisms, preventing the appearance of an unpleasant plaque and creating a feeling of freshness and purity.
- Stickers - easily cling to a dry surface, under the inside of the bowl of the toilet bowl. With each rinse, the active substance will create a foam that spreads a pleasant aroma around the room. This tool is quite economical in use and protects against congestion of microbial foci.
- Magnetic ring - a novelty in the market of cleaning products. Place this device in the drain tank. The main task of the ring is to soften the water, which prevents the salts from settling on the walls of the toilet bowl as a raid.
- Tablets. This toilet remedy, like the previous remedy, falls directly into the drain pan. Dissolving, creates a pleasant aroma, eliminates plaque, and also performs disinfection after each rinse.
What modern means to use?
Household appliances stores offer us a huge selection of different cleaning products for the toilet, but what kind of detergent should be purchased in order to achieve the desired result as soon as possible? Let's take a look at the most common examples of detergents:
- The Active Toilet Deck is a cleanser, the formula of which was developed specifically to clean the surfaces of the bathroom. The active substance perfectly copes with all types of pollution, even in hard-to-reach and almost inaccessible places. After processing the toilet in the room will remain a pleasant scent.
- Bref - the detergent of this manufacturer comes on the shelves in the form of gel, liquid detergent and powder. In addition to removing a variety of contaminants has a disinfection and antibacterial effect.
- Sanitol - a specialized gel for the cleaning of plumbing fixtures, is made in Russia. This means is intended not only for treating the toilet, but also washing the tile, the sink, the bathroom and the rest of the surfaces of the hygienic room.
- Domestos is a detergent for the toilet, available in the form of a concentrated gel. Perfectly cleans, refreshes and disinfects the surface to be treated.
- Cillit - excellent for removing rust and unpleasant plaque. Perfectly refreshing the room.
Important! When choosing several products for bathroom care, consider one important rule: never mix products and do not put on the surface one after another. In this case, as a result of a specific chemical reaction, very caustic vapors can be released. They damage not only the skin, open mucous membranes, but also the respiratory tract.
In any case, work with household chemical products and folk remedies suitable for cleaning the bathroom, only in protective gloves, and if necessary - use additional gauze dressings or a respirator.
We hope that now it is much easier for you to deal with the huge assortment of toilet preparations and choosing the right one for you will not be difficult.