Thin, compact, mobile and modern - Tablet PCs are becoming more popular. Before deciding on which tablet is better to buy , we suggest you familiarize yourself with the Top-10 best tablets of 2011.Different price categories, manufacturers and specifications - today you can choose a fashionable and functional gadget for every taste and purse.
Table of Contents:
- 10. View the Sonic ViewPad 7
- 7. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- 6. Blackberry Playbook
- 5. Motorola Xoom
- 4. HTC Flyer
- 3. Asus Eee Pad
- 2. Acer IconiaTab A500
- 1. Apple iPad 2
10. Huawei Ideos S7 Slim
is the most budget member of our rating. At the same time, the gadget features decent performance, the minimum number of necessary controllers( WiFi, Bluetooth GPS and 3G), and the tablet supports video playback as HD.Perhaps Ideos for today - the best Chinese tablet on the market.
9. LG G-Slate( Optimus Tab) - the debut tablet of the Korean manufacturer, the highlight of which is the support for 3D format. The computer can be connected to a 3D TV and reproduce a three-dimensional image captured with two 5-megapixel cameras.
8. View Sonic ViewPad 7
is a compact 7-inch tablet, equipped with Wi-Fi and 3G modules. The device is running on the Qualcomm MSM 7227 processor( 600 MHz operating frequency) running Android OS 2.2.The amount of RAM is 512 MB.
7. Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
on the hardware platform NVIDIA Tegra 2 running Android 3.0 has one drawback - a completely plastic case, because of which the best tablet Samsung significantly loses to competitors such as the iPad or Xoom.
6. Blackberry Playbook
is a tablet that is released in addition to the BlackBerry smartphone. The gadget features compact dimensions of 130 x 194 x 10 mm and a weight of 400 grams. The platform was chosen NVIDIA Tegra 2, and as an operating system - the development of QNX Software Systems. The device can work with H.264, MPEG4, WMV formats up to 1080p;there is also HDMI.
5. Motorola Xoom
- a 10.1-inch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, the platform NVIDIA Tegra 2 running Android 3.0 and two cameras, one of which is able to listen to video as HD. The best tablets of 2011 , of course, were created with an eye for the Apple iPad, and it is the Motorola Xoom that can make the "apple" a real competition. The gadget is enclosed in a very thin predominantly metal case, and the display is covered with the strongest glass of Gorilla Glass.
4. HTC Flyer
- a tablet computer, which last year, without exaggeration, made a splash. The device with a 7-inch screen, recognizing the force of pressing, is enclosed in an all-metal case. The HTC Flyer processor runs at 1.5 GHz running Android 3.0.With serious technical equipment, the cost in the area of thousands of dollars made the gadget from HTC a worthy competitor to the iPad.
3. Asus Eee Pad
is a tablet, presented in two versions: Eee Pad Transformer( intended for integration with the docking station) and the Asus Eee Pad Slider( which has a built-in keyboard).The Transformer version features a significant battery life - about 16 hours. The basis for both devices was the NVIDIA Tegra 2 platform.
2. Acer Iconia Tab A500
- is the best android tablet in our rating. Value for money in this gadget is optimal. With the NVIDIA Tegra 2 hardware platform and the all-metal case, there is a tablet of about 20,000 rubles.
1. Apple iPad 2
is a continuation of the line of "apple" tablets, although, in fact, does not carry any really serious innovative solutions. The SmartCover shell is of interest, with which the computer can be awakened by a control magnet. Among the limitations: the lack of MassStorage mode, the lack of Flash support, the mandatory use of iTune.
So, the results of the work of Tablet PC manufacturers for the past year are summed up. This year promises to be no less fruitful for new items, many of which are sure to be included in the top 10 tablets of 2012.