Despite the hot summer outside, sensible drivers always take care of the purchase of winter tires in advance. Quality rubber will allow to maintain full control over the machine even in conditions of ice and snow drifts. The best winter tires to choose is not easy - after all in the market hundreds models from eminent and not so manufacturers of tires are presented.
Today we offer a rating of winter tires , compiled on the basis of consumer assessments and the opinions of professional experts.
[stextbox id = "info"] See also the rating of summer tires 2013 year.
and with the best winter tires of the season 2013, 2014. [/ stextbox]
- 10. Nexen Winguard 231 - studded radial rubber.
- 9. Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3
- 8. Nokian Hakkapeliitta C Cargo
- 7. Nizhnekamskshina Kama-Euro-519
- 6. Goodyear Ultra Grip tires Ice Navi Zea
- 5. Cordiant Sno-Max
- 4. Kumho Ice Power KW21
- 3.Pirelli Winter Sottozero II
- 2. Nokian Nordman 4
- 1. Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7 SUV
10. Nexen Winguard 231 - studded radial rubber.
In the center of the tire there is an edge, which together with two longitudinal grooves improves braking and provides stable driving performance. The cost of one tire R16 starts from 2500 rubles.
9. Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3
is a non-studded rubber designed for powerful cars and sporty driving. Tires guarantee an excellent response to steering and reliable grip even with icy road. The average price of a tire R16 is 4000 rubles.
8. Nokian Hakkapeliitta C Cargo
- is the best winter tire for light trucks, vans and vans. These studded tires retain excellent grip and handling even when the car is fully loaded. The average cost of one R16 tire is 7000 rubles.
7. Nizhnekamskshina Kama-Euro-519
- studded rubber for passenger cars. The tread protector consists of two layers of different textures, which allows you to maintain elasticity when operating in winter conditions while simultaneously holding the spikes firmly. The cost of the tire R16 is about 3000 rubles.
- frictional winter tires, featuring a unique composition of the material. Tires are great for driving in ice, as the tread compound includes a chemically treated glass fiber that literally cuts the surface of the ice. The average cost of one tire R16 is 5500 rubles.
5. Cordiant Sno-Max
- studded tires that provide high levels of safety, dynamics and comfort. Tires are suitable for sports driving and are characterized by increased wear resistance. The average price of one tire R16 is 4100 rubles.
4. Kumho Ice Power KW21
is a friction tire with spiked tread pattern. Tires provide reliable grip and prevent lateral sliding in the turn. The composition of the material is as environmentally safe as possible. The average cost of tires R16 - 4500 rubles.
3. Pirelli Winter Sottozero II
- the second series of reliable and popular tires, released for the first time in 2004.The tires are characterized by such high levels of reliability and dynamics that are perfectly suited for use in sports cars. Porsche, Lamborghini, BMW and Aston Martin purchase these tires for the factory equipment. The average cost of one tire R16 is 9500 rubles.
2. Nokian Nordman 4
is a durable and wear-resistant studded tire for all road conditions from October to April. As many as three models from Nokian were included in our winter tire rating , which indicates a high quality tires and reliability of the manufacturer. The average price of a tire R16 is 2000 rubles.
1. Nokian Hakkapeliitta 7 SUV
- the best winter tires of 2012 .This studded rubber is distinguished by reliable grip, increased comfort and reinforced frame. Tires are perfect for SUVs and SUV cars. The composition of the material includes natural rubber, silicate and rapeseed oil. The tires are resistant to tearing and can withstand the razor sharp edges of stones and curbs. The average cost of tires R16 is 10,000 rubles.