It's hard to think of a way to get more quickly from point A to point B than air travel. Especially, if the flight passes with all conceivable comfort.
In our today's top ten assembled the most expensive aircraft in the world .And if military machines cost millions of dollars, thanks to the high-tech stuff, the cost of private airliners flies to the skies because of the gilded ceilings and marble plumbing.
- 10. Bombardier Global Express by Mikhail Fridman( $ 57 million).
- 9. Airbus A-319-115XCJ - Ukrainian board № 1 of Viktor Yanukovych( $ 86 million).
- 8. Boeing 747 King Swaziland Mswati III( $ 170 million).
- 7. Airbus 340-300 Alisher Usmanov( $ 350 million).
- 6. American fighter F-22 "Raptor"( $ 350 million).
- 5. George Bush's Boeing 747-200B( $ 375 million).
- 4. Boeing 767 Roman Abramovich( according to various estimates from $ 500 million to $ 1 billion).
- 3. Airbus A380 Saudi Prince Al-Walid bin Talal.($ 520 million).
- 2. Boeing 747-430 Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei( at least $ 1 billion).
- 1. Bomber B-2 Spirit( $ 2.1 billion).
10. Bombardier Global Express by Mikhail Fridman( $ 57 million).
The expensive aircraft of the founder of Alfa-Group was purchased in 2005.In the decoration of the salon there are valuable for the oligarchs valuable tree species, natural leather and gilding.
9. Airbus A-319-115XCJ - Ukrainian board № 1 of Viktor Yanukovych( $ 86 million).
Elegant liner was collected on request for three years. To appreciate the luxury of an airplane, it is enough to say that in the bathroom on board the plane there is a gilded crane, as well as plumbing in pink marble.
8. Boeing 747 King Swaziland Mswati III( $ 170 million).
The aircraft was purchased in 2002 for government money, while most of the country's population lives on less than $ 2 a day. The purchase almost became the cause of the revolution, because the cost of an expensive aircraft was five times higher than the national debt.
7. Airbus 340-300 Alisher Usmanov( $ 350 million).
The richest man in Russia in 2012 owns an airplane carrying the inscription "M-IABU", which stands for "I am Alisher Burkhanovich Usmanov".
6. American fighter F-22 Raptor( $ 350 million).
The most expensive fighter in the world is not only worth the insane means, but also extremely fond of operation. One hour of the flight of a combat vehicle costs about $ 19 thousand.
5. George Bush's Boeing 747-200B( $ 375 million).
One of the largest government aircraft in the world has not only a luxurious interior, but also devices for anti-missile defense and electronic warfare, as well as an electromagnetic protection system in the event of a nuclear attack.
4. Boeing 767 Roman Abramovich( according to various estimates from $ 500 million to $ 1 billion).
The liner is decorated with black and mahogany, gold of the highest standard. The aircraft is equipped with an anti-missile system. There is also an Airbus 340 in the Abramovicha fleet.
3. Saudi Arabian A380 Prince Al-Walid bin Talalu.($ 520 million).
On board the plane there are several bedrooms, a concert hall, a SPA-zone with a sauna and a hydromassage, a dance floor, a gym and a bar. Prince's guests are provided with 20 cabins, not inferior in comfort to rooms in a five-star hotel.
2. Boeing 747-430 Hassanal Bolkiah, Sultan of Brunei( at least $ 1 billion).
The salon of the most expensive private liner in the world is decorated with oriental luxury - handmade carpets side by side with pure gold plumbing. The ruler of a small country on the border with Malaysia is considered one of the richest people on the planet. The Sultan also owns two "Aerobus A-340" and one "Boeing-767".
1. Bomber B-2 Spirit( $ 2.1 billion).
The most expensive in the world strategic bomber can become invisible to the enemy due to the technology of "stealth".These aircraft were used by the US Air Force during the bombings in Afghanistan and Iraq.