- Than to wash out rust from clothes?
- How to remove rust from white clothing?
- How else to wash rust off things?
- How to remove rust from colored clothing?
- Useful advices
Very unpleasant rust stains on things, and no matter how they turned out to be. How to wash rust off clothing, given the color and features of the material, you will learn from this article. You will be surprised how many ways and means exist to remove this kind of pollution.to the contents ↑
Than to wash rust off clothes?
Given the composition of the fabric, the color and the specificity of the contamination, you can use these tools:
- acetic acid;
- Oxalic Acid;
- citric acid or lemon;
- dishwashing detergent;
- liquid ammonia;
- stain remover;
- laundry detergent;
To use these tools you will need the following auxiliary tools:
- bowl for soaking;
- cotton wool or tampons;
- washing machine.
How to remove rust from white clothing?
Rust spots on white clothes are very evident, but they can still be removed. The advantage of white things before colored ones is that they can be applied with means that discolor any contamination without harming the basic tone.
First, use any available stain remover. For effective results, proceed as follows:
- Apply concentrate directly to the soiling.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rub until the traces disappear.
- Wipe in a convenient way.
Note: be prepared for the fact that manipulations with the stain remover will have to be repeated several times.to the contents ↑
Than else to wash rust off things?
To remove rust from white things, there are many ways with the use of folk remedies. You just need to decide on the choice of any of them and act.
Option number 1
Use salt and vinegar. Vinegar oxidizes well, and salt will help to push dirt out of the canvas. Follow these instructions:
- Mix salt and vinegar in equal amounts.
- Apply the resulting gruel to a soiled area.
- Leave for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cold water and wash as normal.
Option No. 2
Apply lemon juice or citric acid solution and iron. When exposed to high temperatures, unsightly plaque can pass to the substrate. To obtain a quality result, follow this step-by-step instruction:
- Squeeze out lemon juice or prepare a concentrated solution from a bag of citric acid.
- With a cotton disc, apply the solution to all areas affected by corrosion.
- Remove the thing and place a clean cloth on both sides.
- iron from the wrong side with the use of steam processing.
- Wash with soap dispenser by hand.
- Additionally, carry out the processing of clothes in a washing machine with a powder.
Ammonia alcohol perfectly removes any difficult dirt from white things. It is applied as follows:
- Dampen the cotton swab with concentrated ammonia.
- Treat stains.
- Leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.
Old rusty stains can be removed with acetic acid and acetic acid. They are applied as follows:
- Mix 5 ml of each acid in 1 tbsp.water.
- Preheat to 60 degrees.
- Place the soiled areas in the solution overnight.
- In the morning, wash with powder.
How to remove rust from colored clothing?
Colored items use mostly sparing natural, but no less effective substances. There are many options, so at least one of the means you can find in your kitchen or in the medicine cabinet.
Your dishwashing detergent is suitable. To enhance it, you can add glycerol. In this case, you can get rid of both fresh dirt and old ones. It is applied as follows:
- Mix in equal parts ingredients.
- Apply to stains.
- Leave on clothes for 24 hours.
- Rinse in running water.
- Wash with powder for colored fabrics.
Method # 2
Another method with the use of glycerin, only here it is helped by chalk. Do the processing of things like this:
- Mix the chalk, glycerin and water in the same amount.
- Apply the resulting gruel to stains.
- Allow to dry completely.
- Wash and rinse.
Method No. 3
Well suited for removing rust from colored fabrics vinegar solution. It also strengthens the existing color. Proceed as follows:
- Dilute 6 liters of water 5 tablespoons.70% of acetic essence.
- Immerse clothing in the solution.
- Let the night stand.
- Wash hands in the solution.
- Wash with powder in machine.
Note: very suitable for denim.to the table of contents ↑
- Before using any tool, always first test it on inconspicuous areas of clothing.
- If none of the means suits you, do not be lazy to turn to a dry cleaner.
- Colored fabrics after cleaning, rinse with a weak vinegar solution.
We are sure that due to our advice, there will be no more problems with removing rust from things. Check it out for yourself!