How difficult it is for the heroes of our today's rating of the world's smallest people can only guess. After all, anomalously low height and weight due to severe disorders of the endocrine system of the body causes a lot of accompanying health problems. However, many of the Lilliputians do not lose heart, but find the strength to master the profession of their dreams, find a loved one, create a family. After all, a miniature body does not limit the breadth of the soul.
8. Ajay Kumar ( Ajay Kumar) is an actor of Indian cinema, whose height is 76.2 cm. He was officially recognized by as the smallest actor on the planet .On Kumar's account, he participated in filming 50 paintings for 13 years, a place in the Guinness Book of Records and a happy marriage with a girl whose height is 154 cm.
7. Chen Guilan ( Chen Guilan) from China has a height of only 71.2 cm. Buthe is also famous because in 2007 he married Li Tangyong, who is also not very tall - 109 cm. The newlyweds are very much hoping to get into the Guinness Book of Records as the lowest married couple in the world.
6. Stacey Herald ( Stacey Herald) does not suffer from loneliness when growing 71.12 cm. She is married and has two children, intending to give birth to a third soon. Doctors, of course, caution the 35-year-old mother, since the small growth is complicated by the still underdeveloped lungs, as well as by the increased fragility of bones. However, the brave woman and her husband, whose height is 175 cm, are eagerly awaiting the baby.
5. Edward Niño Hernández ( Edward Ni? O Hern? Ndez), with a height of 70 cm, was recognized by as the smallest man of the year 2009 by and entered in the Book of Records. The weight of a young man is only 10 kg, and growth stopped at the age of two. Hernandez lives in Colombia and earns a living by performing with dance numbers in major shopping centers.
4. Kagendra Tara Magar ( Khagendra Thapa Magar) was recognized by the Guinness Book of Records as the lowest person on the planet on October 14, with a height of 67 cm. However, in 2011 he lost this title, losing to him Junry Balauing from the Philippines.
3. Jyoti Amge ( Jyoti Amge) - is the smallest teenager on earth .This 15-year-old Indian girl weighs about 5 kg and has a height of only 58 cm. Because of a serious illness called achodroplasia, she will not add to growth until the end of her life. However, Djeti is proud of its miniature and dreams of becoming an actress in the famous Bollywood.
2. Gul Mohammed ( Gul Mohammed) from New Delhi - is the lowest adult human on the planet from officially documented in the Guinness Book of Records. At the age of 33, his height was 57 cm with a weight of 17 kg. In 1997, Mohammed died of pulmonary insufficiency, acquired as a result of excessive craze by cigarettes, he was 40 years old.
1. Junry Balauing ( Junrey Balawing) from the Philippines - officially recognized by the Guinness Book of Records is the smallest person on Earth to date. The growth of Junry in 18 years is only 59.69 cm with a weight of about 5 kg. In the family, apart from Junry, there are three more children, all of them of normal growth. The 11-year-old sister wears a miniature elder brother in her arms. Growth Balauing braked in the first year of life, in addition, he has difficulty speaking and motor skills.