The reliability of a commercial bank can be estimated by dozens of very different indicators. Today, we bring to your attention the most reliable banks in Russia for 2013 , ranked by the value of net assets. It is noteworthy that in the above-mentioned ten, more than half of the banks are created with state participation.
- 10. Rosbank( net assets - 694,965 million rubles).
- 9. Promsvyazbank( 703,512 million rubles).
- 8. UniCredit Bank( 886 111 million rubles).
- 7. Alfa-Bank( 1 377 045 million rubles).
- 6. VTB 24( 1 511 500 million rubles).
- 5. Bank of Moscow( 1 520 101 million rubles).
- 4. Rosselkhozbank( 1 672 771 million rubles).
- 3. Gazprombank( 2 814 389 million rubles).
- 2. VTB( 4,338,506 million rubles).
- 1. Sberbank of Russia( 14,082,252 million rubles).
10. Rosbank( the net assets amount is 694,965 million rubles).
The majority shareholder of Rosbank is the banking group Societe Generale. The bank has more than 700 offices throughout Russia, as well as subsidiaries in Switzerland and Belarus.
9. Promsvyazbank( 703,512 million rubles).
Bank was founded in 1995.Today, it ranks 15th among the credit organizations of Eastern and Central Europe in terms of its own capital. The main shareholders of Promsvyazbank are the brothers Ananyev and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
8. UniCredit Bank( 886 111 million rubles).
The bank has been operating since 1989 and was originally called the International Moscow Bank.100% of the shares of the credit organization belong to the Austrian bank UniCredit Bank Austria AG.
7. Alfa-Bank( 1 377 045 million rubles).
This reliable bank is consistently in the top ten in a variety of indicators. So, following the results of January 2013, Alfa-Bank takes the 4th place in terms of net profit, the amount of capital and deposits of individuals.
6. VTB 24( 1 511 500 million rubles).
The "younger" bank of the VTB Group was founded in 2005 on the basis of the ruined Guta Bank. In January 2013, VTB-24 holds the second place in the Russian Federation in terms of deposits of individuals and the third - in terms of net profit.
5. Bank of Moscow( 1 520 101 million rubles).
Another "daughter" of VTB Bank in the top ten most reliable lending institutions. The Bank of Moscow is the fifth in Russia not only in terms of net assets, but also in terms of capital, as well as the seventh largest loan portfolio, as well as individual deposits.
4. Rosselkhozbank( 1 672 771 million rubles).
The shares of the bank are fully owned by the government of the Russian Federation. It is true that by 2015 it is planned to attract outside investors with the aim of increasing the authorized capital, but on condition that a controlling stake in state structures is retained.
3. Gazprombank( 2 814 389 million rubles).
The bank, the top three most reliable, was founded in 1990.Gazprombank has a share in the capital of three foreign banks in Belarus, Armenia and Switzerland. The Russian service network has more than 300 locations throughout the country.
2. VTB( 4,338,506 million rubles).
As of January 2013, VTB is ranked second in the rating of Russian banks not only in terms of net assets, but also in terms of capital and loan portfolio. Today, more than 75% of the bank's shares belong to the state.
1. Sberbank of Russia( 14,082,252 million rubles).
The most reliable bank in Russia for 2013 and 2014 is uniquely in the lead in all major financial indicators, demonstrating positive dynamics at the same time. So, only in January 2013, household deposits in Sberbank grew by 6.7%, and net profit by 3.5%.The bank has more than 170 years of experience, and a controlling stake in its shares is invariably in the hands of the state.