10. Whiskey has a strength of up to 43%.Manufactured whiskey from natural cereals, yeast and water. The taste of the drink depends to a large extent on the barrels of cherry or oak wood, in which this favorite product in the US and the UK stands.
9. Aquavit is a Scandinavian alcoholic beverage, with a strength of up to 50%.
Translated from Latin, "Aquavit" means "living water".The basis for the drink is potato alcohol, which is diluted with water and for a few weeks or even years, insists on spices. Aquavit is usually drunk cold and sometimes frozen to? 18 ° C.
is an Italian drink made from the pulp of a wide variety of grape varieties, and contains from 40 to 60% alcohol. It is believed that the best grappa is obtained from fermented pulp.
is the closest relative of French cognac, the strength of the drink is 55%.The basis for armagnac is grape alcohol. One of those drinks in the ranking, which is more often than not drunk not diluted.
6. Jin or juniper vodka has a strength of up to 55%.
There are few fans of undiluted gin, but cocktails on its basis are many. The simplest is the combination of gin and tonic.
5. Colombian rum
- stronger than all other varieties of this drink - up to 50% alcohol."Pirate" alcohol is drunk both undiluted and in classic combination with cola, as well as in many cocktails.
4. Absinthe contains between 50% and 85% alcohol.
Its composition in the classical version includes plant extracts from anise, fennel and bitter wormwood. True, today sagebrush is almost not used, instead of it is used bahan.
3. Moonshine is twice as strong as traditional vodka - about 80-90 degrees.
Samogon is produced by distillation of alcohol-containing mass( brags) through moonshine machines. Bragu is obtained as a result of fermentation of cereals, beets, potatoes, fruits or other products. In many countries, the manufacture and sale of moonshine are pursued by law.
2. Chacha has a strength of about 70 degrees.
The Georgian strong drink is, in fact, grape brandy. To obtain chachi use immature, off-grape grapes or squeezes. Our compatriots often first get acquainted with Chacha while visiting the resorts of Abkhazia.
1. Everclear - the strongest alcoholic drink
of those that can be found on the shelves of stores. Everclear can contain 75% or 95% of wheat or corn alcohol. Naturally, it is rarely used separately, the manufacturer declares the product as an ingredient for cocktails.