Very soon the elegant Christmas tree will decorate every house. But not everyone is satisfied with the banal traditional tree. Fashion designers, jewelers and stylists are working on the creation of unique trees, the price of which is far from affordable for everyone.
In today's Top-10, presents the most expensive New Year's trees .For the rich and famous, the possession of such a tree becomes one of the ways to demonstrate their own financial capabilities.
- 10. Christmas tree Swanovski Crystal
- 9. Christmas tree with LED illumination from Vermont( $ 850)
- 8. Christmas tree with LED illumination from Fraser( $ 1700)
- 7. Brandy tree from Sofitel London St. Petersburg. James( $ 55,000)
- 6. Golden Christmas Tree from Steve Quick Jewellers( $ 500,000)
- 5. Diamond Soo Kee( $ 1 million)
- 4. Christmas Tree in Washington in front of the Capitol( $ 1 million)
- 3. Christmas tree from flowers from the retail chain"Takasimaya"( $ 1.8 million)
- 2. Golden Christmas tree from Ginza Tanaka( $ 4.2 million)
- 1. Christmas tree with diamonds at the Emirate's Palace Hotel( $ 11.4 million)
10. Christmas tree Hong Kong Swarovski Crystal
Huge treeheight of 27 meters is decorated with 40 thousand Swarovski crystals. A special charm spruce gets in the dark, when the LED backlight turns on. Unfortunately, the price of the Christmas tree Swarovski Crystal, installed in Hong Kong, remained unknown.
9. Christmas tree with LED backlight from Vermont( $ 850)
A tree with a height of 2.5 meters can be collected in 5 minutes. It is noteworthy that the branches of the Christmas tree straighten themselves;in the construction of a special mechanism of "memorization".
8. Christmas tree with LED lighting from Fraser( $ 1700)
The Christmas tree is decorated with 1350 multi-colored mini-lamps, each of which can be removed without affecting the functioning of the entire structure. The height of the Christmas tree from the Fraser is 3 meters, so it is often purchased for installation outdoors.
7. Cognac Christmas tree from Sofitel London St. James( $ 55 thousand)
This expensive Christmas tree is very difficult to call traditional. A thin metal frame adorns 200 small bottles of French cognac. The price of a Christmas tree is composed of both the price of an elite drink and gilded handmade bottles.
6. Golden Herringbone from Steve Quick Jewellers( $ 500,000)
The Chicago jeweler has created several Christmas trees from pure gold for sale as part of a charity marathon in support of cancer patients. Each herringbone is decorated with diamonds and a platinum star.
5. Diamond tree Soo Kee( $ 1 million)
The Singapore jewelry house did not stint on creating a six-meter tall tree made of silver and decorated with diamonds. On the decor took about 22 thousand stones with a total weight of 913 carats.
4. The Christmas tree in Washington in front of the Capitol( $ 1 million)
Since 1964, the American capital is adorned with one of the most expensive trees in the world. A living tree is selected in one of the national parks, and then transported to the installation site. The cost of transportation, decoration and lighting in the aggregate forms an amount of about $ 1 million.
3. Christmas tree from flowers from the Takasimaya trade network( $ 1.8 million)
In 2007, a Christmas tree was created in the Japanese chain Takasimaya, created in cooperation with the French flower boutique Claude Quincaud. The tree was not very high, but consisted of hundreds of dried roses, whose petals adorned 400 diamonds weighing about 100 carats.
2. Golden Christmas tree from Ginza Tanaka( $ 4.2 million)
The Japanese jeweler is famous for his golden fantasies for the Christmas theme. So, in 2007 he created a golden Santa Claus weighing 20 kg. A year later, the whole world was surprised, using 40 kg of yellow metal to create a Christmas tree, reminiscent of a multi-tiered carousel.
1. Christmas tree with diamonds in the hotel Emirate's Palace( $ 11.4 million)
In the capital of the UAE in 2010 appeared a Christmas tree, decorated with gold, diamonds, sapphires and emeralds. Given that the height of the Christmas tree was 12 meters, it becomes clear that the jewelry for her decoration took a lot. Naturally, the most expensive tree in the world stood in the lobby of the most expensive in the world hotel Emirate's Palace.