The Cannes Lions International Advertising Festival( Cannes Lions) is the most authoritative international festival of advertising producers.
But before he announced his winners, Forbs magazine compiled its own rating of the best advertisement in 2011 .
- 1. Adidas All In - TV Spot 2011
- 2. Chrysler( Born of Fire)
- 3. Volkswagen Commercial The Force
- 4. Parallels
- 1. Nomination: Humor. DirecTV - I Am Epic Win
- 2. Nomination: Advertising of insurance services. Allstate - Mayhem.
- 3. Nomination: Animation advertising. BBC - Year In Books
- 4. Nomination: Short film. Jim Beam - Bold Choice
- 5. Nomination: Public organizations. Kunhadi Youth Awareness Road Safety - Mother's day. "
1. Adidas All In - TV Spot 2011
This is the most serious and expensive work of TBWA.It fully meets all the requirements of modern sports advertising, combining elements of mass culture with individuality. As always, advertising of this level attracts world-class stars to work - Katy Perry, David Beckham, Lionel Messi, etc.
2. Chrysler( Born of Fire)
This advertisement created by Wieden and Kennedy for Chrysler made a sensation during the Super Bowl period and becamefor many more than just a commercial. The popularity of advertising is associated with the main idea of the project - jointly overcoming difficulties, we are stronger.
3. Volkswagen Commercial The Force
Also during the Super Bowl 2011, Volkswagen's ads won a lot of fans."Little" Darth Vader conquered the hearts of the audience with his indefatigability and courage, and the video - the originality.
For this conservative firm, such advertising seemed too bold, but justified all expectations. This video was prepared by the agency StrawberryFrog, it tells about the pleasures of bourbon.
One of the authoritative experts of the magazine, the expert of the advertising market made its rating of the best commercials in its own nominations. The opinion of the expert in many respects coincided with the official rating.
1. Nomination: Humor. DirecTV - I Am Epic Win
The creators of the video are the famous advertising agency Gray, who showed in advertising the luxurious and easy life of a Russian person who achieved everything with the help of DirecTV.
2. Nomination: Advertising of insurance services. Allstate - Mayhem.
Dry and lifeless advertising of insurance services was diluted by an unusual Mayhem video, which continues a large advertising campaign in which each video reveals the fears of people and shows.
3. Nomination: Animation advertising. BBC - Year In Books
This video tells about the history, styles and culture of animation. Created to guide viewers to books.
4. Nomination: Short film. Jim Beam - Bold Choice
We have to make dozens of elections a day. What will change if you make another choice? It is about the power of minute choice and tells the movie.
5. Nomination: Public organizations. Kunhadi Youth Awareness Road Safety - Mother's day. "
It's the fears of mothers that sometimes make us remember the dangers that lie in wait for us on the road. Roller told about the terrible consequences of carelessness on the road.