Doctors are unanimous in opinion that excessive infatuation with tan is harmful to health. In addition, an imprudent stay in the sun causes premature aging of the skin.
However, when observing simple rules, tanning can be as harmless as possible and at the same time give a healthy and blooming look. The little secrets of sun exposure are gathered in today's Top-10 rules for a beautiful tan .
- 10. The skin for sunburn should be prepared
- 9. It is important to look after the skin after sunburn
- 8. Do not sunbathe in strong wind
- 7. Beautiful tan is obtained only in motion
- 6. It is impossible to sunbathe with wet skin
- 5. Importantthe value is protected by
- 4. Sunbathing should be gradually
- 3. It is important to correctly apply the protective equipment
- 2. It is necessary to choose the right time for sunburn
- 1. It is necessary to choose the protection factor
10. The skin to sunburn should be prepared
AmazingBut inclusion in the diet of certain foods helps to acquire a nice tan. So, 10 days before the holiday is recommended to lean on foods with the highest content of carotene - for example, carrots or apricots.
9. It is important to look after the skin after sunburn.
. The sun dries the skin very much, which means that after each visit to the beach it is necessary to take a shower, wash off salt and sunscreen products, and then apply special "after-sun" or customary moisturizing lotion to the skin.
8. Do not sunbathe in strong wind
On windy days, many more people get sunburn. Therefore, lying under the sun in the breeze can only be if the skin is already sufficiently adapted to sunburn, for example, near the end of the holiday.
7. Beautiful tan is obtained only in motion
If you lie all day in a chaise longue, a beautiful tan is very difficult to obtain. A much more even shade is obtained from those who run, play beach volleyball or simply walk along the sea edge in search of seashells.
6. Do not sunbathe with wet skin
Water droplets that remain on the skin after leaving the sea or pool act as small lenses, multiplying the exposure to sunlight and causing burns. Therefore, after bathing is better to use a towel.
protective agent is important. Among the many creams and tanning lotions, it is worth choosing water resistant options. Convenient lotions in the form of a spray, which has a weak color, disappears when rubbed into the skin. With such a tool, it is easier to control the absence of unprotected patches on the skin.
4. Sunbathing should be gradually
To the end of the rest the skin was covered with a uniform beautiful tan, it is necessary to start to stay in the sun from 20-30 minutes. And only by the fifth day the time reserved for sunbathing can be 1 hour during the day.
3. It is important to correctly apply the protective agents
Sunscreens, lotions and oils should be applied every hour and after each bath - after all, the effect of protective factors is weakened by the action of water, and also over time. The first application should be 15 minutes before going to the beach.
2. It is necessary to choose the right time for tanning
The most beautiful and safe tan is obtained from staying in the sun in the morning and evening hours. But from 12 to 16 hours the sun is so aggressive that even powerful protective equipment will not save you from harmful effects.
1. It is necessary to select the correct protection factor
The degree of protection from the sun is indicated on the packaging of protective equipment in the form of a factor SPF.The factor must correspond to the skin phototype. So, for light skin prone to burns, you need an SPF of at least 50. Very good protection for the sun for children - as a rule, they have high SPF and hypoallergenic composition.