Selecting a camera especially for a beginner photographer is not an easy task. Only an optimal combination of various functions and high-quality optics will really help to move forward and get pictures of the desired quality.
Our SLR camera rating 2011 was compiled on the basis of an expert assessment of different cameras by the specialists of the information analytical agency "Cifrovik", and also taking into account last year's statistics of sales of large online stores.
10. Nikon D5000 is not a new, but very popular model for those who want to learn how to shoot with a SLR.The device has a CMOS-matrix with a resolution of 12.9 megapixels( 4288 x 2848 pixels).The range of ISO values varies from 100 to 3200 units.
9. Nikon D3100 is a digital SLR camera for beginners. The device has a 12.2-megapixel CMOS matrix with a maximum resolution of 4608 at 3072 points. The sensor has a sensitivity of 100 to 3200 ISO, there is also a "forced" mode of ISO 12800. The camera is sold, usually in conjunction with the Nikkor 18-55mm f / 3.5-5.6G VR lens.
8. Pentax K-5 - an ideal camera for travelers, with real chances to get into the rating of cameras in terms of quality. The body is dust and water resistant, small overall dimensions and weight are pleasant. The CMOS matrix has 16.3 million pixels and a maximum resolution of 4928 x 3264 pixels. The ISO sensitivity is in the range of 80 - 51200 units.
7. Canon EOS 550D - one of the most popular cameras in 2011.At the heart of the EOS 550D has a CMOS-matrix with a resolution of 18 megapixels( 5184 to 3456 points).The sensitivity varies from 100 to 6400 ISO units with the possibility of "afterburning" to ISO 12800. The camera can record video in Full HD format.
6. Canon EOS 600D represents in our rating the same family as the D550.Both the "senior" and "junior" versions are not mutually exclusive, both remain in production and are in demand. Its higher status means 600D due to improved ergonomics and some options, including a LCD display on the retractable bracket and the presence of wireless synchronization of external flares.
5. Sony Alpha SLT-A77VK is the only, but very worthy member of the Sony Alpha family in our mirrorcameras .The CMOS matrix has an incredible resolution of 24.3 megapixels. The camera can shoot HD video.
4. Nikon D5100 The is a high-end SLR camera. The device has a CMOS-matrix with a resolution of 16.2 megapixels and a maximum image size of 4928 at 3264 pixels. Sensitivity of the sensor varies from ISO 100 to 6400. Also available are "forced" modes ISO 12800 and ISO 25600, as well as monochrome ISO 102400.
3. Pentax Kr has a remarkable appearance and is based on a 12-megapixel CMOS matrix with photosensitivity from100 to 25600 ISO units. Involves the system of cleaning the matrix from dust "Dust removal".The case of this SLR camera can be black, red or white.
2. Canon EOS 60D - a model for "advanced" amateur photographers with a fairly large set of functions. CMOS-matrix has a resolution of 18 megapixels( 5184 x 3456 pixels), sensitivity of the sensor is 100 - 12800 ISO.The LCD display is swivel and the casing is water resistant.
1. Nikon D7000 enters the leaders of the rating due to the fact that being a logical extension of the D90, the device for a number of characteristics exceeds the camera of the higher class Nikon D300s. The D7000 has a matrix with 16.1 megapixel resolution and an ISO range, expandable to 25600 units. The camera can also shoot HD video quality.
The DSLR rating reflects the wide range of models for both beginners and experienced fans of photography.