The completed French Open Tennis Championship made its adjustments to the rating of the WTA ( Women's Tennis Association).
It's nice to note that Russian women own 11 seats in the world's top hundred racquets, and the head of the WTA rating is the magnificent Maria Sharapova.
Today we propose to familiarize with the top ten tennis players of the planet.
- 10. Sarah Errani( Italy)
- 9. Angelik Kerber( Germany)
- 8. Marion Bartoli( France)
- 7. Caroline Wozniacki( Denmark)
- 6. Serena Williams( USA)
- 5. Samantha Stosur( Australia)
- 4. Petra Kvitova( Czech Republic)
- 3. Agnieszka Radwanska( Poland)
- 2. Victoria Azarenka( Belarus)
- 1. Maria Sharapova( Russia)
10. Sarah Errani( Italy)
- finalist of Roland Garros and the firstthe Italian racket. Over the past year, Sarah has risen in the ranking by 10 positions, replacing the top ten Chinese woman Li Na - last year's champion, "Roland Garros."
9. Angelik Kerber( Germany)
can boast of reaching the semi-final of the Grand Slam tournament at the US Open-2011.This year, Angelica twice met on the court with Sharapova, and if the first meeting at the Australian Open ended in a victory for Maria, then in Paris, Kerber took revenge against the current first racket of the world.
8. Marion Bartoli( France)
has 10 victories in the WTA tournament and the Wimbledon 2007 finalist title. Last year, Marion was also among the ten strongest, although not taking championships, but showing consistently high results.
7. Carolyn Wozniacki( Denmark)
wore the title of the first racket of the world in 2010 and 2011.Can boast 18 wins in WTA tournaments. Protective style of playing on the back line may seem boring to someone, but it brings good results to Carolyn.
6. Serena Williams( USA)
- the world's richest tennis player. Like Sharapova, Williams - the winner of all tournaments of the Grand Slam. One of the few, Serena was the first racket of the world, both in singles and doubles WTA rankings.
5. Samantha Stosur( Australia)
- the former winner of the title of the first racket of the world in doubles. In the money box Samantha - 5 wins in the Grand Slam tournaments.
4. Petra Kvitova( Czech Republic)
is the winner of Wimbledon-2011 and the winner of the Federation Cup 2011 in the national Czech team. During her career, 22-year-old Petra won 7 WTA tournaments in singles.
3. Agnieszka Radwanska( Poland)
is the winner of 12 WTA tournaments and the semi-finalists of Australian Open-2010 and US Open-2011 in doubles. On the account of Agnieszka - the title of the first racket of the world in the junior ranking.
2. Victoria Azarenko( Belarus)
from January to June 2012 wore the title of the first racket of the world. By the way, Victoria, like Masha Sharapova, is one of the noisiest tennis players on the planet. The equipment at Wimbledon recorded a Victoria-emitted loudness of 95 decibels.
1. Maria Sharapova( Russia)
regained the title of the first racket of the world, which was deprived of four years in a row. Having beaten Sarah Errani in the final of "Roland Garros", Sharapova became the owner of all four Grand Slam titles. In 2004, Maria won at Wimbledon, won the US Open in 2006, and in 2008 she won the Australian Open. And, finally, in 2012, the coveted "Roland Garros" overcame.