- Why do I need to choose the right detergents for washing vacuum cleaners?
- Detergent Vacuum Cleaners - Important Features of
- What should I pay special attention to?
- Which tools are better: special or universal?
- Which is better: liquid or powdery?
- Characteristics of quality products
- Instructions for use of detergent
Washing vacuum cleaners are much more effective to perform traditional wet cleaning, as well as deep cleaning of carpets. This significantly reduces the physical load, and in addition to cleaning the surface can disinfect the room and moisten the air. Of course, all this is possible only if you use special means for washing vacuum cleaners.to the contents ↑
Why it is necessary to choose high-quality products for washing vacuum cleaners?
The principle of the household appliance is to spray water with the addition of a special cleaning product. The mixture, forming a foam, evenly distributed over the coating and collects all the existing dust and dirt during the reverse suction.
The quality of wet cleaning depends on the properties of detergents for washing vacuum cleaners. Therefore, many manufacturers, together with the production of aggregates, offer an assortment of special chemistry designed specifically for this technique.
Your task is to get a washing vacuum cleaner, pay special attention to cleaning products offered by the manufacturer of this equipment, or to choose a more affordable analogue.to the table of contents ↑
Detergent Vacuum Cleaners - Important Features of
A wide range of products are available on the household chemistry market, helping the washing vacuum cleaner to cope with wet cleaning. Choosing suitable preparations for the unit, buy exactly those that are necessary for your needs. Let's consider the main properties of detergents for washing vacuum cleaners.
A high-quality detergent, especially for carpets, should not form a thick foam, as this property is more suitable for manual cleaning. Therefore, detergent vacuum cleaners with reduced foaming are generally used. Such products will not only qualitatively clean the surface, but will also increase the service life of washing equipment.
This property provides effective control against microbes, mold, fungi, pollen. This function is extremely necessary for people with allergic diseases, since using the unit with a special tool will eliminate allergy pockets.
Preparations that have an antistatic property, can provide the effect of repelling microparticles of dust, dirt during wet cleaning and after it. As a result of the application, the dust accumulates much more slowly on the carpet, and the active substances remaining on the carpet retain the appearance of the product and the perfect hygienic cleanliness in any room for a long time.
Since the usual water is used during wet cleaning, the composition of it can be different. Use means for washing vacuum cleaners with a softening property is simply necessary if the water in your house is stiff. Softening components make it much easier to care for the unit due to the fact that the pH level is normalized. As a result - no spray is formed on the spray nozzles, the components can be cleaned much less often, and they last much longer.to the contents ↑
What should I pay special attention to?
Especially popular among consumers are concentrated cleaning products for detergent vacuum cleaners. Due to its economy, concentrated shampoo enough for a long time - it allows you to save a lot on the budget.
What else to consider when choosing a detergent cleaner:
- To people who prefer to use environmentally friendly products and take care of their health, we advise you to purchase detergents made from natural ingredients. They are absent: ammonia, phosphates, chlorine, fragrances and other unsafe "chemistry".
- For perfume lovers and perfumers, special perfumed series of cleaning preparations are produced. The consumer himself can choose the flavor he likes.
- Special attention should be paid to multifunctional mixtures that allow coping with various stains and dirt. For example, a properly selected product will help to effectively get rid of dirt stains in the car interior and in any living room.
- If you need to clean hard flooring, then there are such products in the household chemical goods market. Thanks to a special composition, the products clean the laminate, parquet, ceramic marble floors, leaving no scratches, and without damaging the surface.
Important! We can draw a preliminary conclusion: a quality detergent for a washing vacuum cleaner for both hard surfaces and for carpets must cope with its functions, eliminate unpleasant odors, remove stains and be necessarily oriented to careful, gentle use of the detergent unit.
When buying detergent cleaner, follow the rule of three "E": efficiency, environmental friendliness, economy.to the contents ↑
Which tools are better: special or universal?
To find out what means for detergent vacuum cleaners is better, and how to make the right choice, it is necessary to understand the difference between special detergents and universal ones.
To choose a drug is necessary in accordance with the tasks with which it must cope, and it is for your case:
- if you use cleaning agents for hard coatings and carpets, then, of course, it is better to choose a universal tool;
- if you plan to use a washing vacuum cleaner only for deep carpet cleaning, then buy a shampoo designed for these products.
Important! Do not forget that the price always depends on the functionality of the drug, its quality and brand popularity.
Detergents for hard and carpet coatings are produced by almost all manufacturers of detergent units. Buy funds for household appliances can be in the capacities of 500 ml, 750 ml and 1 liter.
Important! To find the "golden mean" between quality and price, we recommend that you give preference to exactly the means that the manufacturer of vacuum cleaners produces.to the contents ↑
Which is better: liquid or powdery?
Customer reviews indicate that liquid detergents for detergent vacuum cleaners are less convenient to use than powdery ones. Products manufactured in the form of a powder can be purchased for a sample in a small amount, which is very important and economical, if it concerns an untested brand. Liquid media are somewhat inferior to powder analogues, but still they have a sufficient number of advantages, and most important of them - the absence of solid particles, unable to dissolve in water. This is very convenient, especially if you do not want to mess with the clogging in the washing unit.
Among the popular brands, one can note the powdered means for the vacuum cleaner "Karcher".They quickly dissolve in water, perfectly suitable for washing and cleaning furniture, walls and floor coverings, as well as textiles. The products of this manufacturer have a slightly alkaline formula, which allows careful but gentle cleaning. The means for the vacuum cleaner "Karcher" do not contain bleach and chlorine.
Among the liquid products you can note shampoos from the company "Topperr".They remove unpleasant smells, perfectly wash, disinfect and aromatize the air. Use shampoo and can be on hard surfaces, as it copes well with dust and dirt, without damaging the coatings. In its composition the product does not contain chlorine, bleaches, phosphates and is a good option for people prone to allergies.to the table of contents ↑
Signs of quality products
The qualitative detergent cleaner should have the following properties:
- Does not form excessive foam during application. Acts quickly and effectively, and leaves no divorce.
- Cleaner qualitatively copes with dirt, grease and other types of contaminants, has disinfectant and antistatic properties.
- The detergent necessarily includes a water softener, which allows you to extend the life of the detergent.
- The detergent contains no phosphates, chlorine and ammonia.
Instructions for the use of the detergent
Consider the sequence of application of products designed for cleaning waterproof floor coverings, upholstered furniture, woolen carpets. Proceed as follows:
- First coat thoroughly with a vacuum cleaner.
- Check the material( in an inconspicuous place) for durability.
- Fill the cleaning solution with the cleaning tank.
- Treat contaminated surfaces by spraying an aerosol mixture on them.
- Leave the solution for 10 minutes.
- Proceed with the basic cleaning procedure.
- Ensure good ventilation of the room.
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
The assortment presented on the market allows the consumer to choose detergents for vacuum cleaners that have very different properties. Choose them according to their own preferences and functional needs. For example, a remedy with a disinfectant, aromatizing or anti-static, etc. If the apartment has children, elderly people, as well as people with respiratory diseases or an allergic reaction, then choose an environmentally friendly detergent cleaner. We hope that our advice and recommendations have helped you in choosing a cleaning agent for the unit, and it perfectly copes with the task.