Wedding is one of the main and exciting events in the life of any couple. Therefore, they often do not spare money for the celebration. The rich and famous, moreover, are not stingy enough to attract attention to their holiday and make it especially memorable.
Today's Top-10 includes the world's most expensive wedding .A small budget is easily explained by renting locks, yachts, cathedrals, performances of show business stars and the most expensive champagne.
- 10. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes( $ 2 million)
- 9. Arun Nayar and Elizabeth Hurley( $ 2.5 million)
- 8. Lisa Minnelly and David Gast( $ 3.5 million)
- 7. Paul McCartney and Heather Mills( $ 3.5 million)
- 6. Delphine Arnault and Alessandro Vallarino Gancha( $ 7 million)
- 5. Wayne Rooney and Colin McLaughlin( $ 15 million)
- 4. Vikram Chatwal and PriyaSaidev( $ 20 million)
- 3. Andrei Melnichenko and Alexandra Kokotovich( $ 30 million)
- 2. Vanish Mittal and Amit Bhatia( $ 78 million)
- 1. Mohammed Rashid Al Maktoum and Salame( $ 44.5 million).)
10. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes( $ 2 million)
This feshenea white wedding took place in the small town of Bracciano in the Italian castle of the 15th century Odesskalki on November 18,Kate had a luxurious designer dress, and Tom was dressed in a dark blue tuxedo hand-sewn by the famous Armani.
9. Arun Nayar and Elizabeth Hurley( $ 2.5 million)
Indian businessman Arun Nayar married to actress Elizabeth Hurley in 2007.The wedding was played in the homeland of Hurley, in the UK, and in Nayar's homeland - in India. Despite the magnificent celebration, the couple parted several years later.
8. Lisa Minelli and David Gast( $ 3.5 million)
The musical accompaniment of this wedding was provided by 60 orchestras! Among the guests were all the cream of show business and a great many big businessmen and politicians. Divorce couple took place one year after the wedding.
7. Paul McCartney and Heather Mills( $ 3.5 million)
The reception for the wedding guests was organized in the ancient castle of Leslie in Ireland. Among the distinguished guests were seen drummer "The Beatles" Ringo Starr, as well as guitarist "Pink Floyd" Dave Gilmore, singer Eric Clapton and other stars of show business.
6. Delphine Arnault and Alessandro Valliarino Gancha( $ 7 million)
The daughter of the French businessman Bernardo Arnault and the son of the world-famous winemaker Gancha went on a grand scale. The bride was in a dress from John Galliano, and the hall was decorated with 5 thousand white roses.
5. Wayne Rooney and Colin McLaughlin( $ 15 million)
The wedding of the famous English footballer Wayne Rooney took place in 2008 on the Italian Riviera. Guests on the celebration delivered 5 private jets, and among the entertainment was skiing on a luxury yacht.
4. Vikram Chatwal and Priya Sachdev( $ 20 million)
The son of a New York hotel magnate married in 2006.The wedding was celebrated in India. In the homeland of the parents of the bride and groom. The celebration lasted 10 days, guests were delivered to the scene of events on rented planes.
3. Andrei Melnichenko and Alexandra Kokotovich( $ 30 million)
The Russian billionaire and Miss Yugoslavia were married in 2005 in an ancient Orthodox chapel in France. Among the "chips" of a luxurious wedding is a laser show, treats from world-famous chef Alain Ducasse, performances by Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera and Julio Iglesias.
2. Vanish Mittal and Amit Bhatia( $ 78 million)
The solemn wedding took place in 1981.In terms of modern money, the wedding budget exceeds $ 100 million. Children of the "steel" magnate and a large banker from India got married in a castle near Paris. One champagne left $ 1.5 million. The entertaining singer Kylie Minogue was entertained by the guests.
1. Mohammed Rashid Al Maktoum and Salame( $ 44.5 million)
The wedding of the Arab sheikh of the Prime Minister of the UAE and Princess Salame took place in 1981.Despite the fact that the marriage of Mittal and Bhatia was held the same year, which surpassed the Arab costume celebration, it was this ceremony that was included in the Guinness Book of Records as the most expensive wedding in the world. The holiday was really popular - treats and seven-day entertainments were intended for residents of all of Dubai and its environs.