Today the attention of the whole world is focused on the city of Sochi. On the eve of the Olympics, a huge work was carried out to renovate the hotel fund to satisfy the demands of even the most demanding guests. The cost of a hotel room at the time of the Games is strictly limited - it should not exceed 13 896 rubles per day.
However, luxury apartments are not subject to any restrictions. For those who are ready to lay out a fabulous sum for maximum comfort and luxury, Forbes experts selected the most expensive rooms in Sochi hotels .
- 10. Presidential number at the Marriott hotel( from 13 896 rubles per day)
- 9. Apartments in the hotel "Russian Seasons"( from 13 896 rubles per day)
- 8. Suite in the Radisson Blu Resort( 45 000 rublesper night)
- 7. Presidential apartments at the Hyatt Regency Sochi( 50 000 rubles per day)
- 6. Room at the Pullman hotel( 55 000 rubles per night)
- 5. Suite at the Kempinski Grand Hotel Gelendzhik( 80 600 rubles per night).)
- 4. Suite in the hotel Swiss? Tel Sochi( 100 000 rubles per day)
- 3. Room in the hotel Rixos Krasnaya Polyana( 102 000 rubles per night)
- 2. Deluxe Suite Modern in the hotel RODINA( 230 000 rubles per day)
- 1. Suite "Krasnaya Polyana" Hotel Sol? S Sochi Suites( 850 000 rubles per day)
10. Presidential Suite at the Marriott( from 13 896 rubles per day)
At the Olympics the room rate is limited by the Government. In spring the price will rise to 55,000 rubles. The area of the room is 240 square meters.meters. Guests have access to a living room, a dining room, a bedroom, a guest bedroom and an office.
9. Apartments in the hotel "Russian Seasons"( from 13 896 rubles per day)
The owners of the hotel for the period of the Olympics set the price for the room in accordance with the Government's decision. In the summer, the cost of the apartment is 250 000 rubles per night. The total area of the room is 310 square meters.meters. It has 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, and a living room with a dining area.
8. Suite at the Radisson Blu Resort( 45 000 rubles per night)
The hotel offers bedrooms, a living room with a dining area, a kitchenette, and a work area. In the luxurious bathroom there is a panoramic window. From the huge terrace offers stunning views of the sea and mountains.
7. Presidential apartments in the Hyatt Regency Sochi( 50 000 rubles per day)
The bedroom of these apartments has panoramic windows overlooking the sea. In addition to the bedroom in the room area of 200 square meters. There is a living room, a dressing room and an office. The hotel was built especially for the start of the Olympic Games.
6. Number in the hotel Pullman( 55 000 rubles per day)
Spacious room has an area of 175 square meters.meters. There are 2 bedrooms, a dining room, a kitchen and a living room. In the two bathrooms are presented the elite cosmetics Roger &Gallet, in the kitchen there is a professional coffee machine.
5. Suite at the Kempinski Grand Hotel Gelendzhik( 80 600 rubles per day)
This suite is 198 sq. M.meters. From the windows of the room you can see a magnificent view of the Gelendzhik Bay. There are 2 bedrooms, a dressing room, a living room, a bathroom and a kitchenette.
4. Suite in the hotel Swiss? Tel Sochi( 100 000 rubles per day)
The total area of the room is 320 square meters.meters. Half of the area is occupied by a terrace, which the guests often use to receive guests. To maintain privacy, the apartment has its own entrance.
3. Room in the hotel Rixos Krasnaya Polyana( 102 000 rubles per day)
In the low season, the price for this suite is almost halved - up to 52 thousand rubles. There is a kitchenette, a dining room, a living room, a bedroom and a dressing room. The total area of the room is 200 square meters.meters.
2. Deluxe Suite Modern in the hotel RODINA( 230 000 rubles per day)
The design of this room was designed by the court decorators of the royal family of the Netherlands. To services of visitors - a drawing room with a fireplace, a bedroom and an office. In the suite there is a rotunda - a room with panoramic glazing and a view of the park and the sea. Room size - 162 square meters.meter.
1. The "Krasnaya Polyana" suite at the Sol? S Sochi Suites( 850 000 rubles per day)
The most expensive room in our list is .This two-storey suite has an area of 583 square meters.meter is located on the territory of the complex "Gorki-Gorod" at an altitude of 960 m above sea level. For guests - personal elevator, 3 bedrooms, living room with fireplace, 2 terraces, one of which with a swimming pool. There is also a gym, a sauna and a spa area with a jacuzzi. The interior uses marble and valuable wood.