All state orders are placed on the portal Zakupki.gov.ru. Data from this resource were analyzed by Forbes analysts. As a result, the "Kings of the state order" rating was compiled, which included the owners of the leading companies in terms of the number of government contracts won by .
For the right to execute a multimillion-dollar contract, a serious struggle is unfolding, so it is not surprising that among the leaders were the players known for their business acumen.
- 10. Ziyaudin Magomedov( 30 billion rubles)
- 9. Alexander Karmanov( 30 billion rubles)
- 8. Ivan Shabalov( 31.2 billion rubles)
- 7. Boris Rotenberg( 33 billion rubles)
- 6. Ziyad Manasir(35 billion rubles)
- 5. Viktor Perevalov and Valery Abramov( 70 billion rubles)
- 4. Eugene Sur and Vladimir Kostylev( 80 billion rubles)
- 3. Gennady Timchenko( 41 billion rubles)
- 2. Sergey Gritsaybillion rubles)
- 1. Arkady Rothenberg( 184 billion rubles)
10. Ziyaudin Magomedov( 30 millionrdov rubles)
Group of companies "Summa", owned by Magomedov, regularly enters the rating of "kings of the state order."However, in 2013 the results of the work were much worse than before. Perhaps, because the criticism of President Putin was the work of Magomedov's cousin A. Bilalov, vice-president of the Olympic Committee.
9. Alexander Karmanov( 30 billion rubles)
The former judo athlete is the sole owner of the companies "Krasnodarstroytransgaz" and "Eurasian Pipeline Consortium".The main customers for Karmanov were AK Transneft and OOO Gazprom komplektatsiya.
8. Ivan Shabalov( 31.2 billion rubles)
Shabalov is the sole owner of the contractor company "Pipe Innovative Technologies".All major state orders won by Shabalov are connected with the delivery of pipes for OAO Gazprom.
7. Boris Rotenberg( 33 billion rubles)
Boris's brother Arkady Rotenberg topped the rating of "kings of the state order."But sincethe share of Boris in the contracting companies is slightly lower, he was only on the 7th line of the tens. Among the customers whose contracts brought Rothenberg millions - Gazprom and RAO Energy Systems of the East.
6. Ziyad Manasir( 35 billion rubles)
Manasir company "Stroygazconsulting" for many years is the largest contractor of OAO Gazprom. However, the gas monopoly is increasingly turning to the services of other contractors, so, having earned 35 billion for the year, Manasir sold a stake in Stroygazconsulting.
5. Viktor Perevalov and Valery Abramov( 70 billion rubles)
Vad company, owned by businessmen, is the largest builder of the road network in the North-West of Russia. The share of "WAD" accounts for almost half of the orders for repair of streets and roads in St. Petersburg. The company also operates in Karelia, Vologda, and Arkhangelsk regions.
4. Eugene Sur and Vladimir Kostylev( 80 billion rubles)
Businessmen are the main owners of USC Most. The largest projects of the company were the Olympic road Adler-Alpika-Service, as well as large-scale construction of the bridge on the island of. Russian in Vladivostok.
3. Gennady Timchenko( 41 billion rubles)
Such a significant volume of state orders was formed from contracts won by Stroytransgaz, Transoil, ARKS and SK Most. The customers for the companies of Timchenko were Transneft, Rosneft, FSUE Spetsstroytehnologii.
2. Sergey Gritsay( 51.8 billion rubles)
Gritsay owns 75% of the Trust Moselectrotyagstroy. Back in 2010, the company was on the verge of bankruptcy, but in 2013, 30 contracts of FSUE Spetsstroyengineering for the construction of various facilities of the Defense Ministry( the total amount of more than 69 billion rubles)
1. Arkady Rotenberg( 184 billion rubles)
Rotenberg holds significant stakes in such contractors as Stroygazmontazh, Mosenergo, Northern European Pipeline Project, Mostotrest. These companies performed works for Gazprom, Rosavtodor and the Moscow Metro in 2013.
Photo from the site Forbes.ru