The profession of a doctor today is one of the most sought after ones.the generation of professionals who received their education in higher educational institutions of the USSR, is rapidly approaching retirement age. This means that there is a growing demand for young medical specialists.
For those who crave to get a doctor's diploma, we offer the rating of medical schools of Russia , compiled by the authoritative agency "Expert RA".
It is noteworthy that the profession of a nurse, one of the most popular professions of the future, as we wrote about here.
- 10. Ural State Medical University
- 9. Saratov State UniversityVI Razumovsky
- 8. Siberian State Medical University
- 7. North-West State University. II Mechnikova
- 6. The First Saint-Petersburg State University named after. Academician IP Pavlov
- 5. Samara State Medical University
- 4. Russian National Research University named after N.I.Pirogov
- 3. Omsk State Medical Academy
- 2. Voronezh State Medical Academy named after N.N.Burdenko
- 1. First Moscow State University. IM Sechenov
10. Ural State Medical University
The university was founded in 1931.In the structure of the UGMU there are 9 faculties, a research laboratory, a clinical fund for 10 000 beds, a large scientific library. Student hostels accommodate 1750 students.
9. Saratov State University. VI Razumovsky
The State Medical University was founded in 1909.The total number of students is about 7,000. About 300 people are foreign students. In the structure of the University there are 9 faculties, as well as the Institute of Nursing Education.
8. Siberian State Medical University
The leading medical university of the Far East and Siberia is located in Tomsk. The history of the University began in 1888.Today 4298 students are studying here, 500 of them are citizens of foreign countries.
7. North-West State University. II Mechnikov
The university was established in 2011 by merging two major medical academies - the Mechnikov Academy and the Academy of Postgraduate Education. The university has an extensive clinical base, as well as a campus of 40,000 square meters.meters.
6. The first St. Petersburg State University. Academician IP Pavlov
Institute was founded in 1918 as the Petrograd Women's Medical Institute. The University has 69 departments, 11 institutes, research institutes and centers, 56 laboratories, and a polyclinic.
5. Samara State Medical University
The history of the University began in 1919.For today in structure of high school of 13 faculties and 80 chairs, and also some clinics for 1210 places, 7 scientific research institutes, research laboratory.
4. Russian National Research University named after N.I.Pirogov
The University is one of the largest in Europe - it has 115 departments in its structure. RNIMU was established in 1906, today it trains 9,000 students and 700 residents. The clinical bases of RNIMU are the leading medical institutions in Moscow.
3. Omsk State Medical Academy
The university was founded in 1921.At the same time, 4,500 students study at the Academy. OGMA actively cooperates with educational institutions of Japan, the USA, and also Western Europe. Among the graduates of the university there are 6 academicians of RAMS.
2. Voronezh State Medical Academy named after N.N.Burdenko
The university was founded on the basis of the Voronezh State University in 1918.There are 6 faculties in the structure of the university, as well as the Institute of Nursing Education plus the International Institute.
1. First Moscow State University. IM Sechenov
The best medical college of Russia was established in 1758.In the structure of MGMU10 faculties, as well as the Clinical Center, uniting 17 clinics of various profiles for 3 thousand seats, and the Research Center. At the same time, 9,000 students from different countries receive education at MGMU.