Hypnosis specialists are regularly contacted by such show business stars as Carmen Electra, Britney Spears and Winona Ryder. It is believed that with the help of hypnosis you can overcome fears, reveal hidden talents, get rid of addictions.
However, the state of the hypnotic trance is still mysterious and unexplored even for the majority of specialists. A little understanding of the mysteries of this phenomenon will help our Top 10 facts about hypnosis.
- 10. Hypnosis treats alopecia
- 9. In the state of hypnosis, the allergy disappears
- 8. Hypnosis helps fight crime
- 7. The word "hypnosis" has the Greek roots
- 6. Hypnosis is used as an anesthetic
- 5. Most often hypnosis is used, to calm down
- 4. Hypnotists do not possess
- 3. The indications given under hypnosis are never accepted in court
- 2. A person is subject to self-hypnosis
- 1. Hypnosis is impossible against the will of
10. Hypnosis cures alopecia
BelgianScientists have developed a technique in which patients during hypnosis sessions activate blood flow in the scalp. After 3 weeks after the beginning of therapy, active growth of strong and healthy hair begins. Of course, this is not possible with all forms of alopecia.
9. In a state of hypnosis, the allergy of
disappears. An amazing fact, but people in a hypnotic trance do not have any allergic reactions. Unfortunately, until the scientists learned how to prolong this condition, so after exiting hypnosis, everything returns to normal.
8. Hypnosis helps fight crime
Austria for employees of banks and jewelry stores conduct hypnosis courses. During classes, employees will learn how to quickly hypnotize a robber during a bank robbery or a jewelry store.
7. The word "hypnosis" has the Greek roots
"Hypnosis" comes from the Greek word "dream".And the history of hypnosis is more than 6 millennia. The first hypnotists were shamans and priests in ancient Tibet, Egypt, India and other countries.
6. Hypnosis is used as an anesthetic
In the 19th century, an English surgeon practiced the use of hypnosis during surgery. Today hypnotists are sometimes invited to attend birth as an anesthesiologist.
5. Most often hypnosis is used to calm down
If you study the statistics, it becomes obvious that most often hypnotists are people who can not cope with anxiety, excitement, stress. The second most popular diagnosis, which is treated with hypnosis, is depression, and then alcoholism follows.
4. Hypnotists do not possess super abilities
The main wealth of a professional hypnotist is knowledge and skills. The ability to help a person relax as much as possible and trust the specialist comes with years of persistent practice.
3. Indications under hypnosis are never accepted in court
Studies have shown that in a state of trance, a flight of fantasy often happens, and a person tells not only what really happened, but also his own, sometimes unreal, details andcircumstances.
2. A person is subject to self-hypnosis
During the day, each of us falls into a state of transient trance. It can last from a couple of seconds to several minutes. In this way, a person loses the nerve strain.
1. Hypnosis is not possible against the will of
If a person does not want to be hypnotized, it can not be entered into a trance. To enter the state of hypnosis, you need motivation and the right attitude. However, by means of distracting maneuvers, an experienced specialist can cause a state of light trance.