The popular Internet portal about gadgets and portable electronics Gagadjet.com published the top ten, which included the most stylish phones of the past .
For sure, each of us at least once saw some of these devices live, or maybe was a happy owner of the miracle of the technique of the beginning and the middle of the 2000s. And today some of the phones presented in the stylish top ten still delight owners with their reliability.
These devices are not much like the best phones of 2012, but still deserve attention and respect, because they reflect a certain turn of the evolution of technology.
10. Nokia N95
10. Nokia N95
- the world's first cult smartphone, released in 2007.The original two-way slider had a 5 megapixel camera and the Symbian S60 operating system. True, a few months later the first iPhone appeared on the market, it turned our notions about smartphones. But you can not deny the important role of the pioneer, played by the stylish Nokia N95.
9. LG KG800 Chocolate
- an image device, over which LG designers worked for a long time. In the folded form, the slider resembles a chocolate bar. Quite impressively, the control buttons illuminated by red, as well as the black gloss of the surface of the device, looked impressive.
8. Sony Ericsson K750i
is one of the most organic phones in history. The K750i today also has fans who celebrate a convenient menu, a good media player, a camera and the ability to simultaneously use several applications.
7. Sony Ericsson T610
- this stylish appearance, a large screen and the ability to work in talk mode up to 14 hours. For its time, the phone was very "advanced": Bluetooth, GPRS, IR, WAP-browser version 2.0.The location of the joystick and keys, first used in the T610, then became the base for many models from Sony Ericsson.
6. Motorola RAZR V3
- was published in 2004 and almost immediately was named one of the most stylish models on the market. True, the flagship was rather an exterior than a stuffing: miniUSB-port, VGA-camera, GRPS, video playback, MP3-melodies for calls, phone book for 1000 cells.
5. Samsung S100
- one of the most popular clamshells of the past. Among the characteristics of 300 kb built-in memory for Java applications, a phone book for 500 names, 50 SMS messages in memory, GPRS Class 8, infrared.
4. Nokia 6310
- released in 2002, was positioned as a business phone. The device is equipped with GPRS, Bluetooth, infrared port, decent built-in memory. And among the applications was the famous "Snake" - the most popular mobile game of the past.
3. Ericsson R520
- the first phone of the past with the Bluetooth function. Appearance of this silver "brick" can not be called stylish, but according to technical characteristics it was the flagship of 2002: GPRS, e-mail, WAP-browser, infrared port, 500-number phone book, the ability to download monophonic melodies.
2. Siemens SL45
- a tiny device with an MP3 player and support for memory cards up to 32 MB, which for 2000 can be called a revolutionary breakthrough. The model of the business segment turned out to be so popular that a year later the SL45i with Java and GPRS support was released.
1. Nokia 9210 Communicator
- is the most stylish phone of the past .The unusual exterior concealed a screen with a diagonal of 4.5 ", a resolution of 640 x 200 pixels. A 32-bit processor with a frequency of 52 MHz was running OS Symbian v6.0.Released in 2000, the communicator had the ability to view documents in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF format. By the way, it was Nokia that introduced the term "communicator".