Each elite restaurant considers it its duty to have several unique delicacies on the menu, available only to the highest class customers. The cost of such culinary delights is measured in the best case by hundreds of dollars.
Today we offer a rating, which includes the most expensive dishes in the world .In this top ten there are snacks, hot dishes, desserts and even fast food.
- 10. "Chocopologie by Knipschildt"
- 9. Potato "La Bonnotte".
- 8. Marinated meat steak.
- 7. "Platinum club sandwich von Essen"
- 6. Pizza "Luis XIII" costs 8,300 euros.
- 5. "Florette Sea & Earth"
- 4. "Dragon Dog" from the Vancouver network "DougieDog"
- 3. Creamy ice cream of the restaurant "Serendipity 3"
- 2. Dumplings from the New York restaurant "Golden Gates"
- 1. Diamond caviar
10. «Chocopologie by Knipschildt»
- is the most expensive chocolate in the world .They produce it in America and sell at a price of 2,600 US dollars for 500 g. It is dark chocolate, the shelf life of which is so low that it is not exported for export. But in the composition of exclusively natural ingredients of the highest quality.
9. Potato "La Bonnotte".
It costs about 500 euros per kilogram. Expensive restaurants purchase this rare variety on the island of Nurmouth, where the roots are harvested by hand. Cooks and gourmets appreciate La Bonnotte for its unusually delicate taste.8. Steak marble steak.
It is usually 40-150 US dollars. The most valuable is the beef of Japanese cows of the Vagiu breed. In the ration of burenok enter a variety of goodies, which make the meat tender, juicy and fragrant. Cows even pour beer.
7. "Platinum club sandwich von Essen"
Served in the hotels of the same name. There is a sandwich 200 dollars and consists of bread on a special starter, Iberian ham, meat of Brest Poultry, white truffles, quail eggs and dried Italian tomatoes.
6. Pizza "Luis XIII" costs 8,300 euros.
For this money, the traditional Italian dish includes mozzarella buffalo cheese, three kinds of caviar, shrimps, red lobster and lobster meat, and as a salt use the fabulously expensive Australian pink "Murray River".
5. "Florette Sea & Earth"
- is the most expensive salad in the world .It is served at the Oxford Hotel Le Manoir aux Quat Saisons at a price of 800 euros per serving. As part of the salad, 50 grams of white beluga caviar, Cornish crab meat, lobster, lobster, fresh salad, olive oil, red pepper, grated truffles, potatoes and asparagus. Decorate the dish with gold foil.
4. "Dragon Dog" from the Vancouver network "DougieDog"
- is the most expensive fast food in the world .The cost of a sausage in a bun is $ 100.The hot dog includes lobster meat, Japanese marble beef, cognac at the price of two thousand dollars per bottle, truffle and olive oil, as well as a sauce of secret ingredients.
3. Serendipity 3 cream ice cream
- is the most expensive dessert in the world .The composition of ice cream 25 varieties of cocoa. Decorate the dish with whipped cream, pieces of edible gold, and a small chocolate from the "Knipschildt Chocolatier", whose chocolate reveals our top ten. Dessert is served in a glass, decorated with diamonds and a gold border with a golden spoon, decorated with diamonds. There is a "delicious" 25 thousand US dollars. By the way, the client has the right to take with him an empty kremanka and spoon.
2. Dumplings from the New York restaurant "Golden Gates"
Cost 2,400 dollars for 8 pieces per serving. Pelmeni is distinguished by an unusual blue-green color, as the composition of the test includes the iron fish-torch( Curtius Flame Fish).The filling is prepared from veal, pork and salmon.
1. Diamond caviar
is the best quality and expensive variety of beluga caviar. The eggs are more valuable the older the fish. Delicacy has a subtle and refined taste. Packaging is worthy of content - it is a bank of 24-carat gold. is the most expensive dish in the world. is exclusively available in the London restaurant "Caviar House &Prunier ».The cost of caviar ALMAS - almost 50 thousand US dollars per kilogram.