Every girl in the most responsible and long-awaited day of her life dreams of looking like a real princess. And what about the day of the wedding, those girls feel, whose life and so on a daily basis like the royal routine? The rich and famous of this world on the day of the wedding should not only surprise and amaze their guests, but also show off before the whole world, therefore their wedding attire should only be from a couturier with a world-famous name.
See also: Best dates for the wedding in 2017.
And even among the stars there are record holders who dressed the most expensive designer dresses of for a wedding celebration.
- 10. Marchesa wedding dress for Nicole Richie - $ 20,000
- 9. Wedding dress from Vera Vang for Chelsea Clinton - $ 32,000
- 8. Baracchi wedding dress for Kim Zolsiak - $ 58,000
- 7. Wedding dress by Stella McCartney forMadonna - $ 80,000
- 6. Wedding dress from Vera Vang for Victoria Beckham - $ 100,000
- 5. Wedding dress from Giambattista Valli for Jessica Biel - $ 100,000
- 4. Wedding dress by David &Elizabeth Emanuel for Princess Diana - $ 150,000
- 3. Wedding dress from Oscar de la Renta for Amal Alamuddin - $ 380,000
- 2. Givenchi wedding dress for Kim Kardashian - $ 400,000
- 1. Wedding dress from Sarah Burton for Princess Kate - $ 400000
10. Marches's wedding dress for Nicole Richie - $ 20,000
Nicole Richie decided not to limit herself in the choice and on the day of the wedding celebration demonstrated three wedding attire. For this dress from Marchesa was used more than 100 m of silk organza, decorated in the form of petals. Inspired by designers from the fashion house images of Princess Grace Kelly.
9. Wedding dress from Vera Vang for Chelsea Clinton - $ 32,000
Normally, Chelsea Clinton's dresses never shine with style and accuracy. But at the wedding in 2010 she struck with her dress the whole world. The outfit of Vera Wong of ivory silk organza with beaded bodice was incredibly feminine and elegant.
8. Baracchi wedding dress for Kim Zolsiak - $ 58 000
This dress got to the TOP in the most incredible way, because Kim Zolsiak, a participant of the show "Real housewives from Atlanta" bought it from the hands of the site of second-hand clothes, since from the engagement before the wedding shewas only 1 month. The dress is made of silver satin and decorated with lace, pearls, beads and Swarovski stones. The weight of the dress is about 15 kg.
7. Wedding dress from Stella McCartney for Madonna - $ 80 000
Although the marriage of Madonna with Guy Ricci is already in the past, her wedding dress is still remembered with aspirations. The dress for the star bride was created by her girlfriend, Stella McCartney. A delicate attire in ivory tones was complemented by a luxurious veil of vintage lace, an old French bracelet and a tiara.
6. Wedding dress from Vera Vang for Victoria Beckham - $ 100,000
Victoria Beckham's wedding took place in 1999.For that time, she chose an extremely gorgeous A-line dress in ballroom style. From her outfit she is still delighted and keeps him in the closet, cherishing the hope that her daughter will also want to dress him when she is ready to go to the altar.
5. Wedding dress from Giambattista Valli for Jessica Biel - $ 100,000
Justin Timberlake's wife still does not admit exactly what the exact cost of her adorable wedding dress is. But the fact that the price has exceeded 100,000 dollars, no one even doubts. The dress from Jambattista Valley in gently pink tones made Jessica's image look like an amazing and touching flower.
4. Wedding dress by David &Elizabeth Emanuel for Princess Diana - $ 150,000
The wedding of Princess Diana took place in 1989. Her ivory dress was made of silk taffeta, an old lace belonging to Queen Elizabeth herself, more than 10,000 sparkles and pearls, and also had a plume of record length - it reached almost 8 m. When sewingThis dress young designers used six different types of fabric. This grand dress is rightfully considered a work of art.
3. Wedding dress from Oscar de la Renta for Amal Alamuddin - $ 380 000
The dress for George Clooney's wife was created by designer Oscar de la Renta from the stunning French lace of Chantilly.13 m of lace was fixed on the dress with beads and embroidery hand, which raised the cost of the outfit to such a high bar.
2. Wedding dress from Givenchi for Kim Kardashian - $ 400 000
Wedding dress Kim Kardashian for the wedding with Kanye West at its cost equaled the dress for the British princess. Despite Kim's openness, her outfit astonished the admirers of the star with her conservatism - closed in front, sleeves and a semi-transparent train looked very reserved and elegant.
1. Sarah Burton's wedding dress for Princess Kate - $ 400,000
This refined wedding dress was the most anticipated wedding dress of the century, and it was terrific, although many seemed a bit rustic, as for the royal family. Inspiration for the dress served as Victorian dresses. The future princess together with the designers took part in the development of her wedding dress. This chic, white dress was declared out of season, so that the princess's daughter will be able to wear it even after 30 years on her own wedding ceremony.