Ride at a furious speed, feeling the strength of the wind and the power of the motor - this is the real pleasure that is available to the lucky owners of their own motorcycle. For those who are just thinking of buying an iron horse, it is worthwhile to study the Top-10 of the best motorcycles in 2012 by , compiled by the American edition of Cycle Worlds.
In the top ten hit stories of both European and Japanese production. Each of the motorcycles is the best in its category.
Contents: 10. Ducati Diavel Carbon
10. Ducati Diavel Carbon
- the best cruiser of the year 2012 .The motorcycle is in the Top-10 for the second year in a row. This bike features an unusual design and a horizontally extended shape with a low fit. Experts especially note the excellent braking system.
9. KTM 500 EXC
- the best double-purpose motorcycle( sport / enduro) .Light and sporty, this bike can carry a rider thousands of kilometers without stopping. The motorcycle is distinguished by reliable wheels on giant disks with especially strong spokes. The volume of the engine is 510.4 cubic meters.see In 2012, the model was restyling.
8. Honda NC700X
- the best standard motorcycle of the year 2012 .The bike is perfect as a first for beginners motorcyclists. Designed, rather, for driving around the city, although the track also behaves with dignity. The volume of the engine is 670 cu.see
7. Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R
- The best straight-bodied .In 2012, an updated model of this motorcycle. The bike is distinguished by futuristic sports forms, "chopped" design. Low landing is convenient when driving at high speeds. The engine has an impressive volume of 1441 cubic meters.see
6. BMW K1600GT
- the best sport tourist of the year 2012 .Motorcycle engine is a new development of BMW, it has a volume of 1600 cubic meters.see the machine features an impressive weight - about 320 kg with a full tank. Such a bike is perfectly listened to by a rider even at speeds above 200 km / h.
5. Suzuki RM-Z450
- the best cross-country motorcycle .The width of the bike makes it as easy to manage as possible. Experts note the best in the class 47-mm Showa inverted type, perfectly coping with damping.
4. Yamaha Super T? N? R?
- the best motorcycle for the long travel-adventure .The bike features robust aluminum tubeless wheels with reliable spokes, dynamic handling and a switchable Yamaha D-MODE engine tuning system. The desired height of the landing can be obtained thanks to the adjustable seat height.
3. Ducati Streetfighter 848
- is the best mid-bike motorcycle .The volume of the engine of this bike is 850 cubic meters.see For all energy, the motorcycle is economical in terms of fuel consumption. Experts especially note the proprietary system of traction control( DTC), equipped with eight stages of adjustment.
2. Aprilia Tuono V4 R
- is the best superbike , which was updated in 2012.The engine capacity is 999.6 cubic meters.cm strikes the imagination - 167.3 hpThe motorcycle demonstrates incredibly fast start, ease of control and gives maximum pleasure from really high speeds.
1. BMW K1600GTL
- the best tourist motorcycle .The magnificent bike is obedient in control and gives maximum comfort to the driver and even to the passenger. GTL is an elite motorcycle for long trips. Accuracy and ease of control is achieved through a multifunction controller and TFT-console.