Almost half a year ago in Russia a new program of preferential car loans was launched. To get a soft loan for a period of 36 months, you need to choose a car costing up to 750,000 rubles. The initial contribution must be at least 15%.
Within the framework of the program, 136 Russian banks are credited to clients. The state finances part of the debt, reducing the interest rate by 5.5%.In today's selection we have included Top-10 best banks for the issuance of preferential auto loans .
- 10. Nettles Bank( the volume of auto loans for I half-year 2013 is 10 456 million rubles)
- 9. Raiffeisenbank( 10,914 million rubles)
- 8. AiManBank( 11,310 million rubles)
- 7. Uralsib( 11,394 million rubles)
- 6. Toyota Bank( 15,081 million rubles)
- 5. Credit Europe Bank( 16,301 million rubles)
- 4. Rosbank( 16,433 million rubles)
- 3. Rusfinance Bank( 24,706 million rubles)
- 2. Sberbank( 36,648 million rubles)
- 1. VTB 24( 41,107 million rubles)
10. Settlement Bank( the volume of auto loans for the first half of 2013RUB 10,456 million).
About 99% of loans issued are loans for new cars. The rate for a period of 36 months will be from 9 to 10.5%.Network is a specialized bank that actively works in the Russian consumer credit market.
9. Raiffeisenbank( 10,914 million rubles)
About 95% of loans are issued for the purchase of new cars. The rate under the program of preferential car loans from Raiffeisenbank is 9-10% depending on the amount, term. Availability of insurance and auto models.
8. AiManiBank( 11 310 million rubles)
The Bank actively lends on the acquisition of cars in the secondary market. The new cars account for only 42% of the loan amount. The rate of AiManiBank varies within the limits of 13.5-16.5%.
7. Uralsib( 11 394 million rubles.)
The bank issues loans only for the purchase of a new car. The interest rate on the loan fluctuates between 8.5-10% per annum with a term of 36 months.
6. Toyota Bank( 15,081 million rubles)
Almost 93% of loans issued - loans for the purchase of a new car. The interest rate on the loan is 9.9% with an initial contribution of 20% for a period of 36 months.
5. Credit Europe Bank( RUB 16,301 million)
The Bank offers loans for both new and used cars. Loan rates range from 10.9 to 16%.Credit Europe The bank has been operating in the car loan market for 15 years.
4. Rosbank( 16 433 million rubles.)
About 15% of loans granted under the preferential program - loans for used cars. The rates in Rosbank fluctuate from 10.4 to 12.9%.
3. Rusfinance Bank( RUB 24,706 million)
Almost 85% of loans are granted for the purchase of new cars. Rates in Rusfinance are from 13.5 to 16%.Car loans are one of the main activities of the bank, which cooperates with many official dealers of famous brands.
2. Sberbank( 36,648 million rubles)
For the first time in many years, Sberbank has lost the lead in the car loan market. About 96% of loans were issued for the purchase of a new car. The rate for a car loan in the RF Security Council will be from 9 to 10%.
1. VTB 24( 41,107 million rubles)
The best bank for granting preferential auto loans offers rates ranging from 9 to 11% per annum. Almost 11% of loans in the first half of 2013 were issued for the purchase of cars on the secondary market.