The Guinness Book of Records is successfully published in more than 100 different countries in 23 languages. From a solid reference book of achievements, which the Book was in 1955, it gradually turned into a collection of very different, sometimes ridiculous records.
Invite the experts of the publication to fix their achievements can anyone. Therefore, funny and unexpected records are becoming more and more. In today's Top-10 entered the most amusing records in the Guinness Book of Records.
- 10. Maximum number of climbing through the tennis racket
- 9. The maximum number of steps, overcome from top to bottom by the dog muzzle forward with a glass of water
- 8. The largest number of beer glasses served to the table by one waitress
- 7. The maximum number of people fitin one panty
- 6. The greatest number of bottles opened by the head
- 5. The oldest yoga instructor
- 4. The longest chocolate
- 3. The most mass tea drinking
- 2. The most high-speed climbing with a suitcase
- 1The largest number of needles in the head
10. The maximum number of crawls through the tennis racket
In February 2010 in Rome, Australian Sky Brabber set a personal record. The girl climbed seven times through a standard tennis racket. To perform this difficult exercise, it took a lot of flexibility.
9. Maximum number of steps, overcome from top to bottom by the dog face forward with a glass of water
In January 2008 in the German city of Verdun, a young Australian shepherd named Sweet Pi managed to walk 10 steps with a glass of water installed directly on the muzzle.
8. The largest number of beer glasses served to the table by one waitress
German Frau are famous for the ability to wear 6-8 beer mugs, giving beer to her husband and his friends. The German Anita Schwartz managed to bring 19 mugs of foam drink to the table at once, having earned a place in the Guinness Book of Records and the title of an enviable bride.
7. Maximum number of people fit in single panties
In November 2011 in London, 57 people simultaneously climbed into giant knitted shorts, having won a place in the Book of Records. This record, perhaps, is in the lead among the Hinnesian nonsense.
6. The largest number of bottles opened by the head
The ability to deftly open beer bottles is usually appreciated in any fun company. A resident of Hamburg Ahmed Tafzi managed to open his head 24 bottles in a row, hitting his forehead on the lid, pressed to the edge of the table
5. The oldest
yoga instructor Bernice Mri Bates from Florida teaches yoga, despite being more than 91 years old. To classes for Bernice people write down for a few months, because judging by the status of the teacher, her courses are really effective.
4. The longest chocolate
Confectioner Mirko Della Vecchia is listed three times in the Book of Records. In addition to the 15-meter chocolate, he also created the largest chocolate sculpture and the world's highest ice cream.
3. The most popular tea party
This truly British record was recorded in Essex. At the same time, 334 people gathered for a cup of tea, making up the world's largest "fives-of-the-clocks".
2. The fastest climbing with a suitcase
It's not so simple to think up, what would surprise the experts of the Book of Records. Here's a resident of New York, Leslie Tipton managed to climb into the suitcase in 5.43 seconds. She set her record in 2009 and is going to beat him in the near future.
1. The greatest number of needles in the head
The Chinese Wei Shenchu stuck into his head the 2009 metal needles. He set his Wei record in April 2009 in Milan, showing the world the magic of acupuncture.