Modern bookstores offer a lot of children's literature, but the quality of many books raises well-founded doubts. To help parents answer the question: "What to read to a child?", We bring to your attention Top-10 best books for children .
The dozen was made according to the feedback of the visitors of the portal 100bestbooks.ru, more than 10 thousand people took part in the voting. The best children's books are designed for children of 5-12 years, although many works are read with pleasure even by adults.
By the way, most recently we published the best works of classical literature.
- 10. Victor Dragunsky, "Deniskin Stories".
- 9. Gabriel Troepolsky, "White Bim Black Ear".
- 8. Joanne Rowling, Harry Potter Series.
- 7. Alan Alexander Milne, Winnie the Pooh.
- 6. Lewis Carroll, "Alice in Wonderland."
- 5. Lindgren A. "Kid and Carlson, who lives on the roof."
- 4. Veniamin Kaverin, "Two Captains".
- 3. Nosov N., a fairy tale "The Adventures of Neznaika and His Friends".
- 2. Mark Twain, "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer".
- 1. A. de Saint-Exupery, fairy tale "The Little Prince".
10. Victor Dragunsky, "Deniskin Stories."
With a collection of short stories, dated 1959-1972.The series included funny stories about Denis Korablev and his friend Mishka. According to the stories in 1970, the film of the same name was staged.
9. Gavriil Troepolsky, "White Bim Black Ear".
One of the best stories telling children about love to all living things and about the huge responsibility of man to wildlife. Smart, kind and trustful setter Bim becomes a victim of human cruelty. In Voronezh, White Bim even erected a monument that perpetuated this touching and instructive story.
8. Joanne Rowling, Harry Potter Series.
This is 7 books devoted to the adventures of a young wizard. It's hard to say who loves Potter: adults or children, but the popularity of Rowling's works does not fall from the day of the release of the first story in 1997.
7. Alan Alexander Milne, Winnie the Pooh.
There are not many children on the planet who have never heard stories about Winnie the Pooh in their lives. And even if they were written in the 1920s, children still enjoy reading and listening to funny stories and poems about the charming bear and its friends.
6. Lewis Carroll, "Alice in Wonderland."
A fairy tale full of all sorts of philosophical, linguistic and mathematical allusions, designed for readers of all ages. Many called the "Adventures of Alice", published in 1865, the first book of the genre of fantasy.
5. Lindgren A. "Kid and Carlson, who lives on the roof."
Stories of a Swedish writer about Carlson, who lives on the roof, saw the light in 1955.And since then, do not leave the lists of the best children's books for preschoolers. Lindgren's touching and good works are liked by everyone without exception.
4. Veniamin Kaverin, "Two Captains".
For this adventure novel, Kaverin received the Stalin Prize in 1946.The book was twice filmed, and in 2001 her story became the basis for the script of the musical "Nord-Ost".
3. Nosov N., a fairy tale "The Adventures of Neznaika and His Friends".
The adventures of the shorty from Flower City have been loved for several generations. Do not less like children and two subsequent books: "Dunno on the Moon" and "Dunno in the Sunny City".Especially valuable are the editions decorated with illustrations by Kira and Victor Grigoriev.
2. Mark Twain, "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer".
Classics of children's literature, which has delighted the children since 1876.The best translation into Russian is the translation of Korney Chukovsky. The book is full not only of fascinating adventures, but also firm "марктвенновского" humor. The history unfolds before the Civil War in the United States.
1. A. de Saint-Exupery, fairy tale "The Little Prince".
This is the best book for children !The fairy tale was translated into almost two hundred languages and dialects. Of special value are the author's illustrations. The original version in French teachers is called the ideal work for mastering this language. A fairy tale teaches you to discover the beauty of the world around you and, at the same time, listen to your own heart, because, in the author's opinion, "you will not see the most important thing".