The talks about the crisis in the Ukrainian economy have not been abated for several years in a row. The standard of living of ordinary citizens is unlikely to be called high. What can not be said about the "cream" of Ukrainian society, living in the prestigious suburbs of Kiev.
Today we offer Top-10 most expensive mansions of the Kiev elite .The houses, which will be discussed today, were sold in August this year. The average cost of such housing is about $ 10 million.
- 10. The mansion in the cottage town of Koncha Zaspa( $ 7 million) is located on the very banks of the Dnieper.
- 9. The house in Koncha Zaspa( $ 8.75 million) is built in the style of "post-modern".
- 8. Cottage in Obolonsky district of Kiev( $ 9.65 million) has a total area of 420 square meters.meters.
- 7. The pseudo-gothic mansion in Koncha Zaspa( $ 10 million) has an impressive area of 1100 square meters.meters.
- 6. Cottage in Pechersk district of Kiev with a view to the Dnieper( $ 12 million)
- 5. The mansion in Koncha Zaspa on the bank of the Dnieper( $ 12 million) has an area of 920 square meters.meters.
- 4. Cottage in the Pechersk district of Kiev( $ 12 million) with an area of 1500 square meters.meters has 12 rooms.
- 3. Mansion in the village of Lesniki( $ 12.3 million)
- 2. Estate in the village of Koncha Zaspa( $ 15 million)
- 1. Residence in the Pechersky Hills( $ 16.5 million)
10. Mansion in the cottage in Koncha Zaspa($ 7 million) is located on the very banks of the Dnieper.
On the site there is a berth for a yacht and a sauna with a hydromassage pool, a traditional steam room and a hammam. The house itself is built of natural materials: even double-glazed windows are made of wood, and the roof is made of copper roofing. The house has a living room, 3 bedrooms with private bathrooms, a cinema and an office. There is a separate house for guards and staff.
9. The house in Koncha Zaspa( $ 8.75 million) is built in the style of "post-modern".
The house has a fireplace room, a dining room, 5 bedrooms with bathrooms and walk-in closets, hammam, a cinema and a wine cellar. The total area - 1250 square meters.meters. The internal pool measures 15x5 meters. The mansion is located in a forest surrounded by pine trees on a site that can satisfy the needs of the highest elite.
8. Cottage in Obolonsky district of Kiev( $ 9.65 million) has a total area of 420 square meters.meters.
The house is fully furnished, the most expensive materials are used in decoration. The interior is designed in the style of "modern classics".The plot is landscaped, equipped with a barbecue area and guests.
7. The pseudo-gothic mansion in Koncha Zaspa( $ 10 million) has an impressive area of 1100 square meters.meters.
The house has several bedrooms in two levels, a dining room, a fireplace room, an office, a terrace and a billiard room, and many business premises. The facade of the house is finished with natural stone. The site faces the Gulf of the Dnieper. There is a garage for 3 cars.
6. Cottage in Pechersk district of Kiev with a view to the Dnieper( $ 12 million)
has three floors, the interior is made in bright and expressive style "art-deco" by the best Kiev designers. The house has 5 bedrooms with bathrooms, a kitchen-dining room, a fireplace room. The cottage is located in a protected area. The plot is designed for landscape design.
5. The mansion in Koncha Zaspa on the banks of the Dnieper( $ 12 million) has an area of 920 square meters.meters.
The house has 4 floors, 7 bedrooms with individual bathrooms. From the mansion to the center of Kiev can be reached in 20-25 minutes. In the village there is a developed infrastructure, and neighboring houses correspond to the level of the Kiev elite.
4. Cottage in the Pechersk district of Kiev( $ 12 million) with an area of 1500 square meters.meters has 12 rooms.
Furnishing and furnishings are executed in classical style with use of such expensive materials, as marble and valuable wood. On the site is the author's landscape design.
3. The mansion in the village of Lesniki( $ 12.3 million)
is fully furnished and equipped with the latest technology, as well as the smart home system. On the site there is a comfortable hunting lodge, a stocked pond and a tennis court, as well as a house for guards. The mansion has a total area of 1022 square meters.meter. The garage complex is designed for three cars.
2. The property in the village of Koncha Zaspa( $ 15 million)
is a two-story mansion, a Russian bath, a tennis court, 2 swimming pools and a Roman steam room, meeting fashion trends among the Ukrainian elite. The area of the plot is 1 hectare. A landscaping has been carried out throughout the adjacent territory. The territory is protected, the route from Kiev to the town is illuminated around the clock.
1. Residence in the Caves of the Caves( $ 16.5 million)
leads in our hit parade of the most expensive mansions of the for the Kiev elite. From the windows of the house you can see the Kiev-Pechersk Lavra. Inside there are 5 bedrooms with wardrobes and bathrooms, an office, a billiard room, a fireplace room, a winter garden, a spa area with a sauna and a hydromassage. The house has central air conditioning, a modern water purification system. There is a garage for 2 cars and outdoor parking. The site has a landscape design, recreational zones have been created.