"Social Navigator" MIA "Russia Today" found out which of the 87 universities in Russia is best to go to school.
The rating of the demand for higher education institutions in Russia was compiled taking into account the following categories:
- the possibility of graduates to find work after the completion of full-time education;
- profitability of services provided by the educational institution;
- citation index.
In fact, 463 universities were subjected to testing( or rather, to a large-scale scientific research of five years), but, taking into account different areas of activity, it was decided to single out several groups: universities in the classical sense, engineering, agricultural, humanitarian and medical universities and universitiesrelated to the sphere of management. The results of the evaluation of the group "classical universities" are presented to the attention of the reader.
- 10. South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk
- 9. St. Petersburg State University
- 8. Ural State University named after B. Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg
- 7. Southwest State University, Kursk
- 6. Voronezh State University
- 5. Belgorod State National Research University
- 4. Nizhnevartovsk State University
- 3. National Research Tomsk State University
- 2. Novosibirsk National Research University
- 1. Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov
10. South Ural State University, Chelyabinsk
One of the largest( according to the number of students) universities in the country in terms of the number of graduates sent to work is second only toSouth-Western State University: 97.2%.
9. St. Petersburg State University
The oldest and one of the largest universities in Russia. It is in the top three of the rating( 28), but has an amazingly low number of graduates: 0.00%.Whether it's just a typo, or incorrect data.
8. Ural Federal University of Yeltsin, Yekaterinburg
Average results for two indicators: 68.2% of those who received the referral, the citation index 20. But commercialization is only 14.8%.
7. Southwestern State University, Kursk
This higher educational institution has the highest number of graduates: 98.6%.At the same time, he has a rather high share of services( 23.5%), comparable to the share of Moscow State University revenues, but the citation index is one of the lowest( 13).
6. Voronezh State University
The oldest and most active center of education, culture and science of the Central Black Earth region. The chances of getting a job for the graduates are high - the percentage of those who received the direction is 92.2%.
5. Belgorod State National Research University
In 2012, BelSU, one of the oldest universities in the Russian Federation, was among the top 30 universities in the country.93.5% of graduates receive directions, about a third of the funds make up their own income from intellectual activity with a relatively low citation index( 13).
4. Nizhnevartovsk State University
The HNGU is the undisputed leader of the top ten in terms of commercialization: the share of profit from intellectual services is as much as 79.3%.But at the same time, the citation index is the lowest in the ten - only 4, and those who received the referral for work - 10.2%.
3. National Research Tomsk State University
In 2014 this oldest Siberian university was assigned a rating class "B", i.e.very high level of education. The proportion of those who received the referral is 42.6%, a little more than a third of the funds is generated from intellectual services, and the citation index is 21.
2. Novosibirsk National Research University
The second high school with the "B" class is a very high level of graduates' preparation. The index of citing of this university is second only to the first place of the rating and is 32. The share of profits from intellectual services is the smallest in the top ten - 12.6%, like St. Petersburg University. However, unlike the latter, the direction to work gets a little more people - 24.5%.
1. Moscow State University named after MV Lomonosov
The Moscow State University is the only high school in the post-Soviet space that received the rating class "A"( exceptionally high level).Has the highest in the top ten citation index, equal to 40, and a fairly high income from intellectual products - 23.9%.However, the number of graduates receiving a referral is one of the lowest in the top 10 best Russian universities - 15.6%