Big football is not just a beautiful sport, but also a business that brings a lot of money. The incomes of clubs are made up of the proceeds from ticket sales, rights to broadcast matches, souvenirs, etc.
In today's top ten the has collected the most expensive football clubs of the world .Revenues of the teams were published in March 2015 and reflect the results of the 2013/2014 season.
- 10. Juventus( income 279.4 million euros)
- 9. Liverpool( revenue 305.9 million euros)
- 8. Arsenal London( revenue 359.3 million euros)
- 7. Chelsea( income 387, 9 million euros)
- 6. Manchester City( income 414.4 million euros)
- 5. Paris Saint-Germain( income 474.2 million euros)
- 4. Barcelona( income 484.6 million euros)
- 3. Bavaria Munich( income 487.5 million euros)
- 2. Manchester United( income 518 million euros)
- 1. Real Madrid( income 549.5 million euros)
10. Juventus( income 279.4 million euros)euro)
The cost of the team is estimated by experts at $ 694 million. The popularity of the club is severalof suffered because of a corruption scandal, and links to the lower division. However, Juventus managed to fully recover and return to the peak of popularity.
9. Liverpool( revenue 305.9 million euros)
Over the past season, the club's revenues increased by 65 million euros. A worthy contribution to the piggy bank of Liverpool made a contract with Warrior Sports - a subsidiary of New Balance, which became a new player outfitters.
8. Arsenal London( revenue 359.3 million euros)
The London club is the third largest ticket sales company in the world. And experts estimate the cost of the team at $ 1.326 billion. During the season, Arsenal's revenues grew by 75 million euros.
7. Chelsea( income EUR 387.9 million)
This year the club celebrates its 110th anniversary. A good income team brings cooperation with Adidas and Samsung, and since 2015, the title sponsor of Chelsea has become Yokohama.
6. Manchester City( revenue 414.4 million euros)
The Anglo-Arab holding City Football Group receives good dividends from owning this team. The official sponsor of Manchester City is Etihad Airways.
5. Paris Saint-Germain( income 474.2 million euros)
The most expensive French football club as a sponsor is Emirates Airline. Over the past season, the club's income grew by 75 million euros. The only owner of the club at the moment is the fund Qatar Sport Investments.
4. Barcelona( income 484.6 million euros)
A large part of the club's income is paid by sponsors. For example, only Nike pays $ 38 million annually for the exclusive right to dress the team. Another profitable contract was signed with Qatar Airways.
3. Bavaria Munich( income 487.5 million euros)
The cost of the club is estimated at about $ 1.309 billion. Over the past season, the German team earned 56 million euros more than it was in the 2012/2013 season. In the Bundesliga, Bavaria is the most expensive club.
2. Manchester United( income 518 million euros)
Experts estimate the capitalization of the club at about $ 3.17 billion investment in MU shares is considered a profitable investment. Manchester United is not just a strong team, but a promoted brand that brings real profits.
1. Real Madrid( income 549.5 million euros)
The most expensive football club in the world is the nine-time winner of the UEFA Champions League. The team's star structure contributes to attracting sponsors and significantly affects the financial success of the team. A considerable income brings cooperation with Adidas and Emirates Airline.