Wooden bed with drawers and a ladder-dresser for two children
Most parents try to make room for the children is not only safe, but also exciting. To do this, there are all possibilities. Furniture manufacturers offer so many models that you can choose the right for any style and age. Given the lack of square meters of preference often given bunk beds, which are optimal in the ratio of price, quality and design.
Wooden bed with different widths of beds intended for sleeping children of different ages
The main features of the use of two-level structures are:
- accommodation in any part of the room;
- Use variation (not only as a sleeping child zone, but as a game or work space);
- combining multiple segments (sleeping, working, playing), which greatly simplifies the problem of zoning.
The advantages of a bunk bed is much greater than the disadvantages.
- It perfectly optimizes space saving square meters.
- This additional entertainment. For children, it turns into a ship, a fortress or even any attribute. Since it is easy to construct a tent or an attic, where you can spend time wondering.
- It creates comfort in the interior. Today, furniture stores offer custom, creative models that will make any child's Neskuchniy and bright.
- Functionality. Fitted wardrobes and drawers added convenience during operation.
Multilevel bunk bed with built-in wardrobe, and a work place
Among the disadvantages of such furniture isolated vertigo in children. Parents also worry about the risk of falling and seriously injured. Among other disadvantages is the inability to read your child a story before going to bed, lying side by side. If two children, then there may be constant quarrels of the upper or lower position. It is also undesirable to sleep on the top tier of suffering from respiratory diseases.
White wooden bunk bed in the room for girls
- 1 Types of bunk beds
- 2 How to choose the correct option
- 3 The choice of dimensions
- 4 What should be the style of children's
- 5 Innovative design and the use of "smart" systems
- 6 Video: Children's bunk beds. Examples of design and construction solutions
- 7 50 of the best options for beautiful and comfortable bunk beds for the children:
Types of bunk beds
Convenient and safe bed for two children with an inclined ladder, shelves and drawers
Bunk beds vary according to several criteria:
- number of beds;
- the form;
- additional functions;
Beautiful and functional bed-transformer with three beds and a table
In a small apartment, where one child is not just for one child, the standard a bunk bed with two bunks, one above the other, will be more preferred. The twin bunk beds lower or upper tier transformed by gaming, training area. If the child is designed for two children, and area of the room allows, you can build just two beds. Every child in this case will be a place to sleep and their own play or study area.
White bed in two tiers disposed at an angle
beds are divided in design to:
In the classic version the top and bottom are located precisely under each other.
Classic bunk bed for two children
The angular embodiments tiers can be constructed perpendicular to each other or may be rotated at a certain angle.
Corner bunk bed with three beds
The pull-out models of the lower part is attached to the top and, if necessary, just rolls. Such products are made on the principle of nesting dolls.
Compact retractable bed folded ranks as one bed and no dangerous stairs for toddlers
The shape of the distinction:
Straight, square can be located in any part of the room. Angular, complex models are specially made for installation in a corner.
Bunk bed made of wood with integrated workspace and storage shelves
Additional features have bunk beds - great for small children, which need to save every square meter. Beds can be additionally equipped with:
- drawers for linen, toys, things;
- training area. As a rule, it is a table with a lamp, a chair and a rack for storage of school supplies;
- sports equipment.
- play area. It may be a hut on the lower tier or upper, Dolls house, garage for cars, etc.
Modular composition consisting of individual items: a loft bed, the lower bed and desk
The material for the bunk bed could be the following.
- Natural wood (Array). Beds made of oak, ash and beech are environmentally friendly, strong and durable, but the price is not available to everyone. They are not practical for small rooms because rather cumbersome.
Classic bunk bed made of solid wood
- Chipboard, MDF. This is the most popular option, as it meets the optimal price-performance ratio. The service life of furniture from such material is much smaller than the natural counterpart. Producers can also vary the density of the plates, which affects the strength. Bed from MDF or particle board is not suitable for rooms with high humidity, because quickly becomes loose and broken.
Beautiful children's bed made of MDF with funny drawings
- Metal. The high price and deter non-universality, but in fact, this option is the most durable. Over time, only to lose attractiveness in appearance, it is easy to fix, if the refresh time to paint. When you buy should pay attention to the slippery surface. If there is no special anti-slip coating and no additional fixing, it is better to abandon this model.
Vintage metal bed in two tiers
How to choose the correct option
When choosing a bunk bed for children need to be guided by the following parameters.
- Ceiling height. For high ceilings (more than 2.5 m.) With a choice of problems will arise. Only certain kinds of designs suitable for low.
- Security. It is due to the strength, reliability anchorages quality material, its environmental friendliness. It must be ensured that the bed is equipped with bumpers. Stairs should be easy for a child to have a railing. All items must be securely fixed.
- Comfort. This concept includes the size of the bed, the distance between the tiers, the characteristics of the mattress.
Low bunk bed with a house and guards for preschoolers
The size is selected based on the age. Sleeper 1500h70 see. intended for the youngest preschoolers. For young people aged 11 - 15 years will approach the size of 80h1900 see. For high school students to choose the parameters 90h2000 see. Always better to take the size of room for growth. It would also be useful if a bed is needed for children with a large age difference.
Most bunk beds for teens with a separate space for guests
The distance between the layers should be such that the head of the seated on the lower floor to the upper part was 30 cm.
Mattresses are usually sold separately, which has its advantages, as you can select the option for the child. For healthy children need anatomic mattress. For those who have problems with the musculoskeletal system - orthopedic. Preference is recommended to give all season base, t. To. It is more hygienic.
- The quality of the material. It is useful to read reviews about a certain manufacturer on the internet before buying.
- Design. Color, shape should match the total style decision room.
- Functionality. If the room is small (12 square meters or less), it makes sense to keep an eye model with additional options (storage items, sports area, etc.)
The choice of dimensions
Compact bunk bed white
Not all bunk beds are suitable for small rooms or rooms with low ceilings. Properly placed bed leaves the distance from the second level to the ceiling at least 90 cm. If you can not comfortably set the standard model, then give preference to products retractable-nesting dolls.
Pull-out bed for two children can accommodate two beds in the children, regardless of ceiling height
In a large room will look harmonious corner of the form and design of the bed. Large Area can also accommodate two bunk, twin beds.
Practical for small rooms are straight, angular in shape and classic retractable model.
Children's corner bunk bed to save space
What should be the style of children's
A set of furniture for children's rooms, decorated in a nautical theme
The two-level bed is almost universal. Choose the right model can be for the children, both in modern and classic design. the bed of solid (solid wood) suitable for classical interior. The product is made of MDF or particle board is suitable for almost any design, as with this material, you can perform almost any model in shape, color and design. Metal bed, ideal for the modern style: a loft, industrial, minimalist, high-tech, etc.
Bunk Bed in an interior room hi-tech style
Innovative design and the use of "smart" systems
There are models to enhance the functionality of the room and optimize the space:
- fitted wardrobes, drawers for storage;
- built-in tables and racks for equipment training area and location of school supplies;
- sofa like another place for relaxing during the day.
Sofa on the first tier of a bunk bed
The use of folding, retractable mechanism greatly increases the possibility of using such furniture.
Unusual bunk bed, decorated in a nautical theme
And rational solution is layered construction equipment such sports and games town area. Slides, ropes, ladders - the essential elements of the active child. They make a pastime not only interesting, but also useful.
Bunk bed for two boys "Pirate" with the sports area