In his popular work "Who to be?" Vladimir Mayakovsky recommended to the young generation the profession of a joiner, carpenter, engineer, doctor and even a conductor.
The Russian version of Forbes in its study draws a slightly different picture. The most highly paid professions of Russia , alas, have nothing in common with those described by the Soviet classic in his poems. Leaders in the list of Forbes managers in the investment and fuel and energy sector.10.
- 10. Singers, actresses and TV presenters.
- 9. Chief Accountant.
- 8. Head of Legal Service.
- 7. Senior manager in the field of advertising, marketing and construction.
- 6. Head of the investment bank or oil company.
- 5. General Director at the Heavy Industry Enterprise.
- 4. Director of the analytical department of the investment bank.
- 3. Chairman of the Board of a commercial bank.
- 2. President of the oil company.
- 1. Managing Director of an investment bank.
10. Singers, actresses and TV presenters.
If the career is developing successfully, the incomes in the sphere of show business can exceed tens of thousands of dollars a month. Although there are examples of all, when the failed actors for years drag on a miserable existence. So this line in the Forbes list is the most ambiguous.
9. Chief Accountant.
One of the highest paid professions for women. Revenues, of course, vary depending on the scope of the company. The most senior managers are accounting services in banks, insurance, oil and construction companies.
8. Head of Legal Service.
As in the case of the chief accountant, the salary depends on the profile of the employer company.
7. Manager of the highest level in the field of advertising, marketing and construction.
Managers in these industries are not so "bathed in money", as in investment banking and oil, but they also receive more than decent money.
6. Head of the investment bank or oil company.
This position allows you to earn from a million dollars a year.
5. General Director at the Heavy Industry Enterprise.
Metallurgy, mining and mechanical engineering also bring in a million dollars a year. Perhaps, the worthy place of the director of the plant in the Forbes list will serve as an advertisement for specialties other than economics and jurisprudence.
4. Director of the analytical department of the investment bank.
The efficiency of the entire credit institution largely depends on this person. His forecasts and recommendations are appreciated - from a million dollars annually.
3. Chairman of the Board of a commercial bank.
The average salary starts at 1.8 million dollars. Particularly well paid for such positions in banks with state participation.
2. President of the oil company.
According to Forbes, representatives of this highly paid profession earn from 2.4 million dollars a year. Alas, the number of oil companies does not allow making this profession mass.
1. Managing Director of an investment bank.
The leader ranking the highest paid professions earns more than $ 3 million a year.
According to Forbes, the average salary for Russians in 2012 is 19.6 thousand rubles a month.
For example, in the US, the highest paid professions include a surgeon, chief executive officer, pilot and technical manager. Those who do not rule out the possibility of labor migration should also look at the professions of an ophthalmologist, an engineer and a veterinarian - these specialties are on the list of the most demanded professions of the future.