- Why do spots appear on suede?
- How to remove stains from suede shoes?
- Remedies for stains on suede shoes
- Than to remove dirt from suede?
- Useful advices:
Someone who likes to wear suede shoes knows how comfortable it is, beautiful, but impractical. You have to put a lot of effort to keep its attractive appearance and extend the service life. Since any dirt gets attracted to the fleecy, all the time the question arises: how to remove the stain from suede shoes? About what means and for which stains you will be useful in this case, you will learn from this article.to the contents ↑
Why do spots appear on suede?
Suede is a fleecy material. It is because of this feature that it acquires a special softness and is pleasant to the touch. But it is this factor that influences the fact that very quickly the tissue fades, starts to shine, it creates streaks of fat, salt or other troubles.
No matter how well you take care of the material, stains on suede shoes will still appear from time to time. Therefore, take yourself in the arsenal of several ways to spend on removing them as little as possible.to the contents ↑
How to remove stains from suede shoes?
Before you remove a grease stain from suede shoes or any other, prepare it as follows:
- Prepare a warm soapy solution.
- Add a little ammonia if the shoes are too dirty.
- Wet a sponge or soft cloth in the solution and wipe the entire surface of the product.
- Fold inside the crumpled paper.
- Wait until the shoe dries.
Then proceed as follows:
- Boil the water pan.
- Hold a little over the steam and handle with a brush for suede.
After such actions, all the contaminants must depart.to the contents ↑
Remedies for stains on suede shoes
If you have not cared for a long time about products made of this material, the spots on it are old enough and incomprehensible origin, you will have to resort to cardinal measures for their removal. Use one of the following recipes to remove stains from suede at home, and do not go to dry cleaning:
- Sprinkle the stain with talc, lightly moistening the surface with water. Wait until the mixture has dried and brushed.
- Talcum substitute for soda or potato starch and act in the same way.
- 1 tbsp.mix with 1 liter of milk( fat-free).Treat the soiled area with a cotton disc moistened in a solution and after 2 minutes wipe with a soft rag.
Important! These home remedies are great for solving the problem of how to remove grease stains from suede shoes.to the contents ↑
Than to remove dirt from suede?
If you need to urgently remove the stain from the light suede, proceed as follows:
- Mix 1 tbsp.warm water, 1 tsp.ammonia, 1 tsp.hydrogen peroxide.
- Moisten the cotton pad and rub the dirt.
Important! It is not always possible to use such substances. For example, if you are at work, you can try a simpler version:
- Take a paper eraser.
- Gently rub it onto the spot on shoes or shoes.
The most aggressive method is the use of a solvent. It is better in this case to take "sparing", on bezatsetonovoy basis. For this purpose, a special liquid for removing varnish is perfect. To remove a greasy stain from suede shoes with this product, proceed as follows:
- Dampen the cotton swab with the solvent.
- Lightly rub the soiled area so that the fabric is not soaked in cleaning fluid.
- Clean with a clean damp cloth.
Important! Handle the stain from the edges to the middle so that it does not spread further.to the table of contents ↑
- Always try to clean shoes or shoes immediately upon arrival.
- Dry your shoes well so that it does not break up prematurely.
- If there is a gloss - mix ammonia and 1: 2 warm water and rub the problem areas. Remove the residues with a rag and level the pile with a brush.
- Try to prevent the appearance of dirt and moisture absorption - use modern aerosol preventive protection for suede.
As you can see, if you know what tools to use, you can remove stains from suede quickly, even at home. Gently wear delicate shoes and you will always look beautiful and stylish, and most importantly - time will be spent not on cleaning it, but on rest!