The Agency for Political and Economic Communications, with the assistance of Nezavisimaya Gazeta, prepared and published the Political Influence Rating of the Heads of the Subjects of the Russian Federation.
When compiling the rating, independent experts - journalists, political scientists, political technologists and media experts, assess the 10-point scale of the degree of influence of a specific head of the region on the political situation in Russia at the federal level.
Then, by calculating the average arithmetic value based on the results of the assessments of the entire group of experts, the final rating is displayed. Thus, all the 83 current managers are ranked. We bring to your attention the first twenty, whose influence experts characterize as "very strong."
20. Berg Yuri , the head of the Orenburg region, 4.53 points. Since 2005 he worked as the head of the regional center, and since 2010 he is the governor of the region.
19. Misharin Alexander Sergeevich , the head of the Sverdlovsk region, 4.65 points. The former head of the Sverdlovsk Railway, as well as the First Deputy Minister of Railways of the Russian Federation, has been the governor since 2009.
18. Kobylkin Dmitry Nikolaevich , the head of the Yamalo-Nenets Autonomous District, 4.68 points. The young politician replaced Yuri Neyolov, who headed the district for more than 16 years.
17. Gromov Boris Vsevolodovich , the head of the Moscow region, 4.70 points. The Colonel-General and Hero of the Soviet Union has been at the helm of the Moscow region since 2000.
16. Artamonov Anatoly Dmitrievich , the head of the Kaluga region, 4.76 points. He has been head of the region for more than ten years - since 2000.
15. Gordeev Alexey Vasilievich , the head of the Voronezh region, 4.82 points. An experienced politician and former minister of agriculture has been in charge of the region since 2009.
14. Gruzdev Vladimir Sergeevich , the head of the Tula region, 4.85 points. He was appointed governor a little over six months ago, but he is also a member of the General Council and the presidium of the Moscow city regional branch of United Russia.
13. Savchenko Evgeniy Stepanovich , the head of the Belgorod region, 5.12 points. He has been the head of this subject of the Federation for almost 20 years - since 1993.
12. Yurevich Mikhail Valerievich , the head of the Chelyabinsk region, 5.65 points. An experienced politician and entrepreneur, he heads the region since 2010.
11. Tuleyev Aman Gumirovich , the head of the Kemerovo region, 5.68 points. An experienced politician and head of a region rich in natural resources only "did not get a little" to enter the top ten.
10. Kuznetsov Lev Vladimirovich , the head of the Krasnoyarsk Territory, 5.97 points. The head of one of the richest resource producing regions closes the ten.
9. Yakushev Vladimir Vladimirovich , the head of the Tyumen region, 6.00 points. The importance of the important oil producing region of Russia leads this leader to significant positions in the rating.
8. Shantsev Valery Pavlinovich , the head of the Nizhny Novgorod region, 6.08 points. The fact that the governor enjoys considerable confidence among the population plays an equal role in the rating than the strategic importance of the Nizhny Novgorod region itself.
7. Turchak Andrey Anatolievich , head of the Pskov region, 6.16 points. His high positions are conditioned, in the opinion of experts, both by close ties with the team of the prime minister and by the positive changes that the region underwent during Turchak's stay at the helm of the region.
6. Tkachev Alexander Nikolaevich , the head of administration( governor) of the Krasnodar Territory, 6.26 points. The head of the "Olympic" region, although not in the top five, is nevertheless widely known for his strong connections with the political elite.
5. Khamitov Rustem Zakievich , head of the Republic of Bashkortostan, 6.33 points. Rustem Khamitov, who recently headed the republic, owes a high place in the rating to the main significance of the Republic of Bashkortostan.
4. Minnikhanov Rustam Nurgalievich , President of the Republic of Tatarstan, 6.52 points. Minnikhanov's tenure in office is small, but, as in the case of Khamitov, his weight is determined by the importance of the region being headed.
3. Kadyrov Ramzan Akhmadovich , head of the Chechen Republic, 6.72 points. The top three, according to experts, is due to Kadyrov's influence on the internal political situation in the Caucasus.
2. Poltavchenko Georgiy Sergeyevich , the head of St. Petersburg, 7.06 points. The newly appointed governor, however, already has a significant political weight, which, of course, is determined mainly by the importance of the region entrusted to him.
1. Sobyanin Sergey Semenovich , Mayor of Moscow, 7.82 points. Leadership of the capital's mayor is easy to explain by the importance of the region he leads. But we should not deny the weight of Sobyanin himself as an experienced and authoritative politician.