When watching popular children's and teenage films, in which very often flash footage depicting performing various tricks on skateboards of children, each child also thinks about his desire to learn how to do the same. Therefore, at some particular period of his life, he turns to his parents with a request to buy him a skateboard.
Parents should think hard, because the wrong approach to such a subject, can discourage any child's desire for physical exercises and other joys of life. Remember that up to seven years the child should engage in this sporting accessory only with a professional trainer, in order to avoid injuries. But from the age of seven you can safely buy already children's skateboards, developing the child physically. We recommend paying attention to the rating of the best skateboards from well-known companies.
Advantages of the children's skateboard
The model for teenagers is practically no different from an adult. In its complete set all the same components: a wooden board, also called a deck, an aluminum frame-suspension and wheels with bearings. These parts are made of the same materials, so for the deck the most common and best solution will be the use of Canadian maple.
A wider, heavier suspension and polyurethane wheels will also be more stable, the rigidity of which should be chosen depending on the quality of the road or the surface on which the child will ride.
Like adult products, children's sports equipment has several advantages:
- Improving physical fitness - Skateboarding requires the child to limit the concentration of all his physical strength, the ability to coordinate the movements of all organs and work of muscles, control the balance and perfect many other physical qualities. That's why buying a skate for a child will be a wonderful decision.
- Outdoor activity - how often do modern parents complain that the child is always near the computer, and has absolutely no desire to go out into the street. So now, together with the advent of skate enthusiasm, the child will almost all free time strive to go there, in order to perfect his art.
- Fashion hobby for - such a wide popularization of this sport is manifested, as mentioned above, in the frequent use of skateboard skills in filmmaking. That's why for children this is another way to get social skills, to learn to peer with peers and gain a certain status among them.
Types of skateboard
The variations of these items differ in the size of the deck and the width of the suspension, thanks to the variations of which you can choose the necessary model for children with different height and weight:
- Micro - for children with a height of up to one meter.
- Mini - for children, whose growth ranges from one measure to one and a half, usually from six to eight years old.
- Mid-size - for such a model the child must reach the age of twelve, and at the same time be taller than a meter and a half.
- Decks - for teenagers over 13 years. Usually the size of such a product coincides with older models.
And be sure to remember that the quality of your chosen model will directly depend on your child's health, the possibility of injury. Of course, falls can not be avoided in the process of training, and hence to purchase a children's skate follows only from well-known manufacturers in proven places of sale, so you will save yourself from forgery.