In order to diagnose the cause of the breakdown of the washing machine, you must initially independently try to establish what could happen, which fault is the determining one. Tentatively determine the cause of malfunction of household appliances. If it is not serious, try to repair the problem yourself.
What to do if the washing machine is broken
- Mechanical faults
- Electrical faults
- Wear parts with time
- Wrong use of the washing machine
? What to do if the washing machine
breaks down? Repair the following damage:
- There is no water in the washing machine drum, household appliances refuse to collect water. The cause may be a closed valve - a tap for water. Listen, if you hear any sound of the valve, turn off the machine and turn the valve back to the previous direction.
- When the machine is switched on, the lamps do not glow, there is no indication. First of all, check the continuity of the outlet. To do this, turn on any electrical appliance and set the operability. Next, check the washing machine plug and extension cord if the machine is connected with an extension cord.(Wizards do not recommend this connection, it can be unsafe and inefficient).
In case of unsuccessful attempts to resume the operation of the equipment, contact the service center of your machine.
In addition, do not self-diagnose a washing machine, equipped with drying. Here, for example, you can see a list of such models, and find out whether your Stiralka refers to them.
What information should I specify when ordering repair work
- Inform the operator who accepts the order, what brand of washing machine do you use.
- Inform manufacturer.
- Bring to life the lifetime of how many years you use the machine.
- Tell us about your guesses, the causes of the malfunction of the washing machine.
What indicates the alleged malfunctions of the automatic machine
- Noise and stop.
- Too much vibration during operation, especially during the spin period.
- An incomprehensible origin of a knock at any period of the operation.
- Water emerged from the machine.
- Pause without draining the water and opening the door.
If a problem is found, tell the master how this happened. For example, a soapy water or a clean water leaked from a washing machine. Prepare yourself for the fact that the specialist will ask the questions that are necessary for him for further work at the stage of registration of the repair order. This will greatly facilitate the diagnosis of the malfunction and will enable you to take with you the necessary devices and tools for repairing the equipment.
There are all kinds of models and firms manufactured equipment, for each of them they need their spare parts and tools for repair. Therefore, all questions and information are of great importance.
The problem can also be determined in another way, many models of machines are equipped with a special indicator, it shows one or another error on the display. If there is no such screen, we recommend that you buy a modern type of washing machine, since yours is out of date and probably is not subject to repair.
What basic problems can occur in the
washing machine Mechanical breakdowns
Mechanical failures include broken handles, torn belts, cuffs, cracked or permanently damaged glass. This is due to the fact that household appliances were put into operation, and the doors were not closed, and sharp objects, coins, buttons, and so on could get stuck.
Electrical faults occur due to the penetration of moisture into electronic components. Another reason is the voltage drop. Internal electronic malfunctions - drying of electrolytic capacitors, breakdown of semiconductor elements of modules of home appliances because of that there was a breakdown of the fan in the engine or drain pump.
Wear parts with time
Such breakdowns are natural, every home appliances has its own service life. The bearing may break due to the "aging" of the shaft seal. Also, the pump for drainage, rubber bands, hoses and others are useless.
Incorrect use of the washing machine.
- Rigid water. Due to the use of hard water on the components of the washing machine, scale is formed, it is necessary to replace the tan.
- Powder. You pour a lot of household tools to wash things.
- Overload. You load the maximum number of items in the tank. In this situation, things can get lost in a ball, the technique will start to bounce, the bearings will get wet, the machine will work very noisy.
- Installation. You have incorrectly connected the machine.
- You did not take care of removing small items before you started to erase, as a result, the doors could open, the drum would deteriorate, the cuffs would break.
For all these problems, a qualified technician can repair the washing machine.
What is the work of the master
- Eliminates the blockage of the drain system in especially inaccessible parts of the machine. He pulls out various items from the tank machine, it can be buttons, coins and other small things. Such objects can interfere with the operation of the pump, technological holes, and can also damage the tank, branch pipe, impeller on the pump, awning. If necessary, the technician deconstructs the technique for further repair work.
- Recovers broken handles from hatches, hatches themselves. It replaces the broken cuffs, buttons, various jump knobs.
- Produces replacement of the ten and overhaul of household appliances. Tan can overheat, explode or burn out due to excess detergent.
Gently use the technique, remember that in separate washing machines it is necessary not just to repair, but to replace the constituent parts. And it will cost more. For example, if a tank or a drum breaks, model machines - Ariston, Indesit, Zanussi, do not need repairs, but replace them. The reason for this is that the drum is not installed at production.
You can eliminate minor problems, but if you try to eliminate more significant problems, this can lead to other breakdowns. Do not buy unnecessary parts, parts, tools, call a master and consult with him.
Use the washing machine to its intended purpose, read the instruction manual before use, use the manual for users, do not load small items into the machine.