Maneuverable, lightweight, comfortable - the advantages that the electric lawnmower possesses. Rating of the best models will help you choose a device that works quieter than gasoline lawn mowers( which means it will not irritate neighbors), needs little maintenance and does not produce emissions into the atmosphere.
The rating is compiled from reviews of customers on the Yandex Market service and reflects the best price / quality ratio of each model.
- Rating of electric lawnmowers in 2017
- Rating of the best gasoline lawn mowers
- Rating of the best self-propelled gasoline lawn mowers
- 10. Honda HRE 370A2 PLE
- 9. Hut ELM-1000
- 7. STIGA Combi 40 E
- 6. Bosch Rotak 40( 0.600.8A4.200)
- 5. STIGA Combi 44 E
- 4. AL-KO 112547 Silver 34 E Comfort
- 3. Robomow RC302
- 2. Bosch ARM 34(0.600.8A6.101)
- 1. Bosch ARM 37( 0.600.8A6.201)
10. Honda HRE 370A2 PLE
The average price is 15 100 rubles.
- Power: 1300 Watts.
- The width and height of mowing: 37 cm and 18-65 mm respectively.
- Weight: 15 kg.
Comfortable model, adjustable in height by one handle. Travosbornik filled completely, but there is no indication of its filling, for this minus the manufacturer.
Disadvantages: grass above 50 cm can be wound on the drive, which will cause the lawnmower to stop.
9. Bosch Rotak 43( 0.600.8A4.300)
The average price is 15,964 rubles.
- Power: 1800W.
- The width and height of mowing: 43 cm and 20-70 mm respectively.
- Weight: 12.7 kg.
Powerful yet lightweight model, with which it is easy to work an elderly person or a fragile woman. Copes even with high grass with weeds.
Disadvantages: a small travosbornik, knives quickly clogged with juicy grass.
8. Huter ELM-1000
Average price - 6 060 rub.
- Power: 1000W.
- Width and cutting height: 32 cm and 30-60 mm respectively.
- Weight: 16 kg.
According to the power of the engine, the Huter ELM-1000 is inferior to other participants in the top-10, but it is enough for thick grass with a vengeance.
Disadvantages: on sites with roughnesses and stones it is necessary to lift to the maximum height, and all the same on a knife there are small jags.
7. STIGA Combi 40 E
The average price is 13,088 rubles.
- Power: 1600 Watts.
- Cutting width and height: 38 cm and 25-75 mm respectively.
- Weight: 16 kg.
Best cope with a grass height of 30 cm. With a higher grass, the knife periodically jams. Works well on uneven areas.
Disadvantages: not suitable for running areas, flimsy plastic on wheels.
6. Bosch Rotak 40( 0.600.8A4.200)
The average price is 14,086 rubles.
- Power: 1700 Watts.
- Width and height of mowing: 40 cm and 20-70 mm respectively.
- Weight: 12.6 kg.
Light and comfortable model, suitable for tall grass. Equipped with a knife that not only mows, but also collects leaves from the lawn in the grass collector.
Disadvantages: for large lawns( from 7 hundred parts) it is better to choose a more powerful model. This mower has bearings without rubber seals, which limits the service life.
5. STIGA Combi 44 E
The average price is 15 250 rubles.
- Power: 1800W.
- Cutting width and height: 40 cm and 25-75 mm respectively.
- Weight: 17 kg.
Capacity is enough for running sites with thickets. Travosbornik easily removed and put back.
Disadvantages: The drive belt is torn due to deformation when the plastic panel is heated - the basis for securing the engine.
4. AL-KO 112547 Silver 34 E Comfort
Average price - 11 391 rub.
- Power: 1200W.
- Width and mowing height: 34 cm and 28-68 mm respectively.
- Weight: 15 kg.
Attractive appearance, German assembly, easily variable chamfer height - these are the advantages of this electric lawn mower.
Disadvantages: the travosbornik quickly clogged.
3. Robomow RC302
The average price is 48,990 rubles.
- Power: 200W.
- Width and height of mowing: 28 cm and 15-60 mm respectively.
- Weight: 10.3 kg.
The most expensive participant in the rating of electric lawn mowers. And all because it is a self-propelled robot that can be controlled from mobile devices with iOS and Android. There is a function of "anti-theft", tilt and rain sensors, cutting modes of corners and edges of the lawn. All mown grass Robomow RC302 grinds into the dust.
Disadvantages: you need to buy a base station, without recharging can not cope with a large lawn.
2. Bosch ARM 34( 0.600.8A6.101)
The average price is 9,824 rubles.
- Power: 1300W.
- Width and mowing height: 34 cm and 20-70 mm respectively.
- Weight: 11 kg.
Smooth grass and weeds, leaving no debris behind. Equipped with comfortable horizontal and vertical handles.
Disadvantages: a small grass catcher.
1. Bosch ARM 37( 0.600.8A6.201)
The average price is 10 396 rubles.
- Power: 1400 Watts.
- Cutting width and height: 37 cm and 20-70 mm, respectively.
- Weight: 12 kg.
The best electric lawn mower in the rating, easily mowing high and thick grass, has a large grass catcher. The lawn mower is easy to store, since the handle and grass collector are easy to fold.