Most of the "gaming" set requires additional knowledge at the time of the settings and connect to a PC
- 1 Connectors Headset: Symbols and Labeling
- 2 Connecting the headset, and without: the characteristic differences
- 3 Are headphones work on a computer from the phone: how to connect
- 4 Connecting bluetooth headphones to a laptop with a built-in module
- 5 Fundamentals connecting Bluetooth-headset to your computer
- 6 As simple to switch sound from speakers to headphones on the computer: basic manipulation
- 7 Step by step the audio settings of the headphones using the software on the PC
- 8 How to make the microphone settings in the headphones for use on a PC via the "Control Panel"
- 9 The problem is solved, if the headphones are not connected to the computer
- 10 Why are there errors when connecting
Connectors Headset: Symbols and Labeling
Manufacturers of system units for personal computers equipped with special instrument sound cards, however, headphone jack are also available on the front panel. Most often it is the usual USB connectors for us. By the way, this type of connection is considered to be the most progressive, as the transcript of the audio code is not through the PC sound card, and with the help of the internal equipment headphones themselves. Accordingly, in the high-quality headset even at low sound card you will get a high-quality sound.
Do not insert the plug of the headphones in the wrong sockets: they not only will not work, but also can give a short circuit
We see that the outputs for headphones and microphone differ not only in color (pink and green, respectively), but also on the label. They have a similar color and headset plugs, so confused how to connect impossible. However, headphones with integrated microphone are connected to the two plugs at once. If a second wire is absent, for the full operation of the device you will need to purchase an adapter with two ends.
If you notice that the headset connector on the tight part of the connector, do not panic, this is done specifically for the doubling of the nest life
IMPORTANT!(Click to see)
After connecting the removable device starts searching and automatically install drivers, so do not interrupt this process by closing the pop-up window by clicking the mouse.
Connecting the headset, and without: the characteristic differences
Headset or headphones with a microphone - it is a complex device that can be used in a PC game, video calls and other operations that require simultaneous listening and speaking. If in promiscuous device built-in microphone, it must then be connected to the two inputs of either the front or rear panel.
On devices with two audio channels and the microphone plug is divided by three stripes on the contacts
Ordinary headphones with two pins on the plug are connected to the standard green nest. For this type of gadget does not need any special adapters and adapter. Immediately after the plug room at the right headphone unit begin to function.
NOTE!(Click to see)
Try not to use a rectangular outputs to connect the speaker as sound in such contact is poor. Therefore, to play the perfect playback of music is better to use the 3.5mm pink audiodzhek.
Are headphones work on a computer from the phone: how to connect
Headphones for mobile devices are usually equipped with a microphone, ie They are a headset, so problems may occur when connecting to a PC. To the device safely and properly working, it must be connected to the pink jack on the computer system unit.
IMPORTANT!(Click to see)
To find out whether there is a microphone in the headphones, help plug. Usually it has three dividing strips that indicate the contacts of the two audio outputs and a microphone.
Not all headphones on your phone for listening to music on your PC
To adjust the headset from the phone to the computer with the Windows XP operating system, you must perform the following procedure:
- Go to the "Start" menu, "Control Panel", "Sounds and Audio Devices."
- Go to the tab "Speech" in the resulting window, select "Volume", "Options" and "Properties".
- Set the check box next to the microphone icon. Then re-boot the PC, due to manipulations device should work.
Connecting bluetooth headphones to a laptop with a built-in module
For notebooks that are equipped with Bluetooth-module, suitable wireless headset. To connect it, and "force" to work, you must perform a series of settings:
For bluetooth headset is characterized by the absence of wires. They are not connected in another way
- Go to the "Device Manager". To do this on the desktop icon for "My Computer" right click, find the "Properties" and go there.
- Open the tab "Device Manager" (on the left side of the list), look at the performance bluetooth drivers. If they do not have an exclamation mark, then move on to the headphone connection (if there is, then update the necessary tools).
- We find on the headset power button. It is usually marked appropriately, keep it so until the headset indicator appears.
- In the lower right corner of the "Desktop" notebook is bluetooth icon, right click and select the tab "Add Device."
- Next, specify the appropriate hardware and turn it to the prompts on the screen.
NOTE! (Click to see)
The next generation operating system can request the code for the wireless equipment. Therefore, enter 0000. This is the standard index for this kind of equipment.
Fundamentals connecting Bluetooth-headset to your computer
For proper configuration of Bluetooth-headset to a PC, make sure that the device is equipped with the necessary adapter. Otherwise you will have to buy the corresponding module, which is embedded in the USB-port standard. Similarly we check the driver, as in the previous step. After the manipulation carried out, always make sure that both "paired" device, and check the sound courageous.
If you are installing a headset for Skype, you need to configure directly in the software
As simple to switch sound from speakers to headphones on the computer: basic manipulation
Previously when headphones are connected you have to remove the plug from the corresponding speaker jacks, but now it can be unnecessary. To establish a sound performance in the headset, you can simply turn off the power to the rear speakers panel acoustic instrument or amplifier (depending on the modification of the listening device).
Headphones and speakers at the same time play the sound can not be!
Another way to provide a more satisfactory solution, but time consuming. To carry it out, you need to call a specialist or to get acquainted with this video reel.
Step by step the audio settings of the headphones using the software on the PC
To adjust the sound, do not irritate the ear, you can use the tools at hand, which is in each of Windows. Consider them in detail:
Please note that in the "Manager" should be the marks of unknown drivers and devices
- To start the driver wait for a response, and only then if the sound does not appear, you can try to look for the problem in the "Control Panel" ( "Hardware and Sound"). Find your device and check in the "Properties" driver performance.
- In the lower right corner there is a button with the speaker. See if her forbidding sign set (which characterizes the "silent" mode). If it is installed, lift up the scale to the desired limit and check the sound.
- If the sound in only one ear (left or right), then you need to check the device on another computer or laptop. If the situation is similar, it means that the headset itself is faulty.
- Also you can try to clean the contacts of your listening device and connector using a cotton swab dipped in alcohol. It is enough to moisten it a little, but do not fill to drip.
- You can also reinstall the drivers for the sound card of your PC. It is advisable to download them from the official resource that they have failed in an unexpected moment.
HELPFUL INFORMATION!(Click to see)
sound quality may depend on both the performance of the corresponding connector and a sound card, and the problem in the headphones themselves. Therefore, before you remove well-functioning driver, find the exact cause.
How to make the microphone settings in the headphones for use on a PC via the "Control Panel"
Before tuning, make sure the correct connection of all wires
Headphones with a microphone, depending on the model may have one or two wires to connect. If the device is equipped with two cables, respectively, they are connected: green plug to the jack of the same color, pink (red) to the same hue. When there is a single wire, it is important not only to connect it properly to the seat properly labeled, but also do some manipulation in the settings:
- Go to "Start," "Control Panel," "Hardware and Sound", "Sound".
- Go to the tab "Record" from the pop-up window, click "Microphone" and go to its "Properties" at the bottom of the window.
- Press "Play" set flag "Play from the unit" and press "OK."
- Check the microphone volume in the "Levels" tab and click "OK".
After this manipulation of your microphone is ready to use.
The problem is solved, if the headphones are not connected to the computer
What to do when the headphones are refusing to work on a "large" device. First of all, you must understand the reason and the first thing to check the device on the other device. If everything is normal, go to the list of problems to be solved in a matter of minutes.
No connection to the system board connector
It happens that the front panel is not involved in the "Device Manager", so it must be set up. Open RealtekHD, you it may be another software. In the window "Settings" tick the "Connect to the front."
Headphone Settings on Windows 7 - Step by Step Instructions
On each OS headphone setup process may vary, so look at the Windows 7 installation separately.
|Illustration||Description of the action|
|Go to the system tray, click on the icon with the speaker click the right button and go to the "Playback Devices". Before you open a window. To play is serviceable, the speakers should be marked with a green check mark, as in the photo.|
|If it does not, right-click and select "Show disabled devices".|
|On selected utility again click the right mouse button and switch on the device.|
|Go to the properties of the speaker and check the volume, set the desired beacon to the desired location.|
Good to know! (Click to see)
When working with the software sound card headphones must be plugged into the correct connector. If they are not in the nest, the setting will not be performed correctly.
Driver Testing and headphone setting on a computer running Windows 10
Most people are already moving to Windows 10, arguing that its action improvement system and the presence of extensive additional features. But they are faced with the problem of sound through the headphones, why it happens, is taken to explain the revision Tehno.guru:
Despite recommendations to update drivers using Windows 10, you must do so only with official sources
- The first thing we do, - says the manufacturer sound card (most of us - the Realtek, if not, will find his own).
- Then go to the official website, it usually appears on the first page.
- Vybiraemvkladku HDAC (High Definition Audio Codecs). Start the installation and perform all actions using the tips, remove the old software.
- Be sure to do a reboot the PC.
After that, the problem should be solved at the same time in the "Device Manager", you will see all connected to your PC without any "favors" (yellow triangles). Next, go to the setup of headphones.
|Illustration||Description of the action|
|Go to "Playback Device" and see the window with the connected device. Running can be done through the speaker icon in the lower right corner.|
|Click Properties two times to get to the drivers.|
|Push the button "Update". If it does not, then you have the latest version of the utility.|
Why are there errors when connecting
After time, you may notice that a single audio or headset does not work on a PC, while everything was set up correctly. It is often associated with the following problems:
- outdated drivers. An attempt to update them solve the problem.
- You reinstall the OS. This procedure requires reinstalling utilities.
- Pollution wired devices contacts. Here it is better to treat with antiseptic.
- Dysfunction bluetooth headset. This problem is often associated with the release of the adapters fail.
- Control the volume level. It happens that someone accidentally set the slider to the minimum, causing a similar problem (this is observed in the houses, who have children).
Dear readers, share your experience in the headphones are connected to the PC, perhaps you know other ways. Also ask questions in the comments, we will be happy to answer them.