Thailand, with its lush jungles, famous beaches, world-class diving, amazing food, and low prices, attracts thousands of tourists. And to travel to this Asian kingdom was not only interesting, but also comfortable, we present you the best hotels in Thailand. They are chosen based on the reviews of tourists on the portal Tophotels.
Published rating of the best hotels in Thailand for 2017.
- 10. Avalon Beach Resort 4 *, Pattaya, Jomtien
- 9. Sunwing Kamala Beach 4 *, Phuket, Kamala Beach
- 8. Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya 5 *, Pattaya
- 7. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai KhaoBeach 4 *, Phuket, Mia Khao Beach
- 6. The Nai Harn 5 *, Phuket, Nai Harn Beach
- 5. Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort 5 *, Phuket, Karon Beach
- 4. Emerald Cove Koh Chang 5 *, Ko Chang
- 3. Ravindra Beach Resort and Spa 4 *, Pattaya, Jomtien
- 2. B-Lay Tong Phuket 4 *, Patong Beach
- 1. Rabbit Resort 4 *, Pattaya, Jomtien
10. Avalon Beach Resort 4 *, Pattaya, Jomtien
Hotel Rating: 4.7
Opens the top hotel in Thailand, a cozy hotel with a well-keptth area and in walking distance from the sea. Near the pool there are always free sun beds, and for a small fee you can pamper yourself with a great massage.
9. Sunwing Kamala Beach 4 *, Phuket, Kamala Beach
A hotel in which there are children's pools, a sandbox and a swing with slides, and on the beach they sell "from heat and heat" the famous Thai pancakes. Every evening, there is a show for the entertainment of young guests( though in English).Near the hotel there are several shops, and every Friday the market opens, where souvenirs, fruits and clothes are sold.
8. Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya 5 *, Pattaya
Included in the best hotels in Thailand( 5 stars).Like most hotel establishments in Thailand, the territory of this hotel is covered with abundant, beautiful greenery. Enough and swimming pools, "war" for sunbeds with other holidaymakers will not have to. Russian-speaking animators will not let the children get bored, and the largest water park in Pattaya will provide entertainment for the whole family.
7. Holiday Inn Resort Phuket Mai Khao Beach 4 *, Phuket, Mia Khao Beach
Clean sea, Russian guides, friendly staff, fast wi-fi - what else is required to have a good rest? Those who are lucky to settle on the first floor, can go to the pool directly from the room. Minus the hotel is one( although for some it may be a plus) - it is located away from the city.
6. The Nai Harn 5 *, Phuket, Nai Harn Beach
Recreational facilities: sauna, massage, beauty salon, spa, mini golf and two tennis courts. Rooms are cleaned daily. Extra plus: all rooms in the hotel with a sea view. Minuses are paid mini-bar and Internet in rooms, but in the lobby Internet is free.
5. Le Meridien Phuket Beach Resort 5 *, Phuket, Karon Beach
Quiet hotel with its own private beach and enclosed area, so there are no locals there. There are entertainment programs for residents of different age categories. For children, there is a games room, for adults - a Turkish bath, a spa, a business center and a fitness center.
4. Emerald Cove Koh Chang 5 *, Ko Chang
Secluded hotel with a fenced beach and its own exit to the sea. For lovers of water entertainment all conditions are created: you can rent a kayak, a sailboat, a padlord, sign up for diving courses, etc. Those who prefer a "lazy" holiday can visit the spa, massage room or jacuzzi pool. The minus of the establishment is a distant location from the airport.
3. Ravindra Beach Resort and Spa 4 *, Pattaya, Jomtien
Here, basically, couples and children rest. And also noisy Chinese. However, such a picture in many Thai hotels. What is good about the hotel: its own beach, rich breakfast buffet in the Raveena restaurant, impeccably polite and helpful staff, free umbrellas and sun loungers by the pools, gym, children's room and the Solaris beer bar. Cons: no animators.
2. B-Lay Tong Phuket 4 *, Patong Beach
The rooms have Wi-Fi, jacuzzi, TV, hairdryer, electronic safe and mini-bar( for an extra charge).The beach is across the street from the hotel. But those who are too lazy to go somewhere can luxuriate in a magnificent communal swimming pool with evening illumination and a glass ledge. There is another pool, in which a number of rooms. From entertainment: night club, golf, spa.
1. Rabbit Resort 4 *, Pattaya, Jomtien
Detached chalets, isolated from each other by greenery, separate children's and adult pools, clean beach, first class service - all this Rabbit Resort. No wonder he earned a total score of 4.9 in the "hotel rating" of Thailand. Within a ten minute walk from the hotel there are cafes, shops, massage parlors and bars.