How to wash the fumes from the pan?
- Enameled ware
- How to remove carbon deposits in a stainless steel pan *
- How to remove the ash from an aluminum pan?
- How do I peel a saucepan from the outside?
Sadly, if the dinner is burnt, but in extreme cases it can be replaced with a simple dish, cooked in a hurry. The question remains: how to clean the fire from the pan? There are several effective techniques that allow you to quickly cope with this, frankly, a difficult problem. After reading the article, you can easily clean the pan from the pan, frying pan and other items of kitchen utensils that have become victims of mistakes in the cooking process. The choice of a particular technique depends on the material from which the dishes are made. Aluminum, enameled metal, stainless steel or Teflon-coated surface are cleaned in various ways.to the table of contents ↑
How to clean the enamelled saucepan from carbon in the home is a question that worries many.
- The simplest way is to boil salt water in it.
- The effectiveness of the method increases if salt is added to the salt with baking soda. At the same time, the solution becomes more concentrated.
- After the water has left for 1-2 hours, leave the solution in the saucepan for another 7 hours.
If you started cleaning in the evening, then the next day the work will go much faster.
Clean the dishes preferably with a soft brush, you can together with soda powder. The use of an aggressive agent, such as a metal wool or emery cloth, is unacceptable, since it is possible to break the integrity of the enamel. Subsequently, the food in such a saucepan will burn constantly. I'll have to throw away the worn out dishes.
Important! Sometimes after such cleansing, dark or yellowish spots remain on the surface of the enamel. You can get rid of them with the help of an ordinary bleach. Add some "Whiteness" to the water and boil the solution in a saucepan. The yellowness will go away, but it will be necessary to rinse the dishes properly with running water.
Another "working" option - use of detergent for dishes:
- Add a detergent in the pan with water( do not stint!) And put it on the fire.
- Heat the water to a boil, then drain to the sewer.
- Now it's time to wipe off the softened carbon with the sponge for the dishes.
Important! The advantage of this method is that the enamel is cleaned almost instantly. Kitchen utensils look like new!to the contents ↑
How to remove carbon deposits in a stainless steel pan *
Before you can clean the coke from a stainless steel pan, prepare everything you need. You will need:
- table vinegar;
As you can see, the kit is available:
- Mix all the ingredients( water must be hot), pour the solution into the bowl and leave overnight.
- There is a more radical way, when one of the components is missing. Soak the burned utensils for the night in boiling water. Gar will get wet, and it will be easy to clean it. In the same way, the dishes with Teflon coating are also cleaned.
Important! When cleaning kitchen utensils from stainless steel, you can not use hard metal wool, as they leave scratches making the further operation of utensils impossible.
The same applies to teflon frying pans. If you damage the coating, it emits toxic substances that are dangerous to the body, so cooking in such a dish is, to put it mildly, unsafe.to the contents ↑
How to remove garbage from a pan made of aluminum?
Activated coal will help the housewives successfully overcome this complexity. A particularly good result is obtained when you need to clean the dishes from burnt milk. The sequence of actions is the following:
- Powder several activated carbon tablets.
- Pour the powder on the bottom of the dishes, hold for half an hour.
- Pour water into the pan, leave for another half an hour, until the mass is soaked.
- Clean the scoop from the pan using a dishwashing detergent.
Important! Using activated charcoal, you can also clean the carbon deposits with enamel and steel utensils.
That's more than to wash the aluminum pan from burning. It helps in cleaning and water with soda:
- Add soda to hot water( a tablespoon of soda is diluted with water until the state of gruel).
- To begin, smear the mixture with a burnt stain on the bottom of the saucepan.
- Then add water and boil the mixture for 15 minutes.
- After that, it will only be necessary to wash away the carbon deposits with the use of a special detergent.
How to clean the pan from the sludge from the outside?
Nagar and fat from burnt food is formed not only from the inside, but also from outside the frying pans and pans. As practice shows, cleaning the outside takes more time and requires a lot of effort:
- To begin with, take a container of larger dimensions than the pan to be cleaned or a saucepan.
- Prepare a soda solution: for 1 liter of water - a tablespoon of soda.
- The purification process is the boiling on a slow fire of one pot inside the other, using a soda solution. The boiling time is 2 hours.
After that, the carbon deposit will come down quite simply.
As you can see, the essence of all the ways, than to wash the fumes from the pan, is to pre-soak for several hours in a solution containing substances that break up the deposit. The further cleaning process is quite standard. Of course, you can use aggressive means of household chemicals, but homemade, proven means for years, are effective and safe.