The best remedies for angina from reviews of buyers
From the right drug for treating angina, depends on how quickly the body cope with the disease. To exclude the appearance of complications on the heart, kidneys, joints, it is necessary to acquire only high-quality and effective medicines, from the well-proven manufacturers. In this article you will learn the rating of the best remedies for sore throat, which will help you choose the medicine that is right for you.
- remedy for a sore throat which company to choose
- best antibiotics
- Top antivirals
- best drugs, eliminating the symptoms of angina
- What remedy for angina buy
remedy for a sore throat which company to choose
Today there are so many pharmaceutical companies that manufacture drugsfor the treatment of angina. However, not all have proved to be high-quality manufacturers.
Consider which firms provide the market with effective, quality and safe medications for the treatment of sore throat:
5. Materia Medica
7. Borschagovsky CPP
8. Reckitt Benckise
antibiotics antibiotics - are effective medications that destroy harmful microorganisms or inhibit their growth. They are irreplaceable for bacterial diseases. The following groups of antibiotics used to treat tonsillitis: penicillins( used in 95% of cases of bacterial angina), cephalosporins, macrolides, lincosamides.
Consider the most popular and effective drug of each group of antibiotics, prescribed for tonsillitis.
The antibiotic group of penicillins is widely applicable in medical practice. It does not allow the cell to produce the substance from which it is made, due to the active force components: amoxicillin and clavulanic acid, whereby the bacterium is killed. Advantages:
- preparation quickly penetrates into the liquid environment of the body and tissue;
- is allowed to admit children, from the age of three months;The
- preparation effectively destroys bacteria;
- form of release: tablets, powder for suspensions and injections, which is very convenient;
- absorption rate is not dependent on food intake;
- penicillin is protected( i.e. is not destroyed by the action of β-lactamases - substances produced by bacteria for resistance to the drug);
- effective for Gram-positive( pneumococcal, staphylococcal, steptokokkovye, Bifidobacterium, Corynebacterium, etc.) And gram negative( meningococcus, gonococcus, vibrio, chlamydia, spirillum, and so on.) Bacteria.
- may cause an adverse reaction;
- is contraindicated in people with allergies.
Antibiotic group cephalosporins. The principle of the drug is the destruction of the cell membrane of the fissionable bacterium, which causes lysis of the cell.
- is widely applicable: prescribed for ENT diseases;diseases of respiratory, urogenital systems, soft tissues and skin, gastrointestinal tract, etc.;
- is easily tolerated and quickly helps to cope with the infection;
- is superior to penicillins for antibacterial efficacy;
- virtually no adverse reactions;
- is resistant to β-lactamase;
- is effective in gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria;
- can be used regardless of power, which is very convenient.
- cephalosporins have cross reactions with penicillins, so they are not recommended to prescribe to allergic patients;
- is not suitable for the treatment of newborns and infants. Assign to children older than 2 years;
- application during pregnancy and lactation is highly undesirable, only after an analysis of the risk-benefit ratio.
Antibiotic group macrolides. The principle of action is aimed at suppressing the synthesis of the bactericidal cell protein. Advantages:
- preparation belongs to the least toxic group of antibiotics used in angina;
- high concentration in tissues;
- is assigned to children who have reached the age of six months;
- immunomodulatory and anti-inflammatory activity of the drug destroys Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria;
- is considered a strong antibiotic for infectious lesions of the throat, bronchitis, pneumonia, peritonitis and other diseases;
- form of release - tablets, injections, suspensions;
- take enough once in knocking;
- average course of treatment is 5 days.
- after application in rare cases, there are side reactions in the form of an allergic rash;
- taking the drug depends on the meal: either an hour before meals, or an hour after a meal;
- has many contraindications.
Antibiotic group of lincosamides. Used rarely - in case of recurrence of sore throat. The principle of action is the inhibition of protein synthesis by ribosomes.
- are appointed, in case of patient intolerance to the above antibiotics;
- Clindamycin is not dependent on food intake;
- wide range of action;
- is effective in the destruction of bacteria resistant to other antibiotics;
- is available in the form of tablets and injections, both forms quickly penetrate into the tissue, which is an undeniable merit of the drug;
- is effective even in severe stages of sore throat;
- after passing the course of treatment with this antibiotic, the symptoms of the disease completely disappear.
- is effective only with Gram-positive bacteria;
- has contraindications;
- may cause adverse reactions.
The best antiviral drugs
The drug belongs to antiviral medicines. Its reception is recommended from the very beginning of a morbid state, thus, the body's resistance to viruses increases, which increases the speed of recovery. Take two tablets every half hour, but no more than 5 hours in a row, then two tablets a day until complete recovery. Advantages:
- helps to develop protective cells and proteins;
- blocks the multiplication of viruses;
- belongs to homeopathic preparations, therefore it can be used both during treatment and as a prophylaxis of influenza, ARVI, infectious herpes viruses, bacterial infections and other diseases;
- supports immunity;
- for children released a separate line Anaferon Child, reception of which is allowed from the age of 1 month;
no adverse reactions;
- it is possible to combine reception of a preparation with other medicines;
- is available without a prescription.
- is not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Kagocel is an immunomodulator. The active substance is the sodium salt of the copolymer, which stimulates the formation of late interferon, which has an antiviral effect. It is better to start treatment from the first day of illness( but not later than the fourth day), so you can significantly shorten the duration of the flow of angina.
- is a highly effective drug;
- is well tolerated;
- is non-toxic;
- is suitable for the prevention and treatment of influenza, ARVI, sore throat, herpes and other diseases;
- virtually no adverse reactions.
- reception is allowed from the age of three years;
- for lactating and pregnant women should be taken with caution.
The best drugs that eliminate the symptoms of angina
It is an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial drug that is prescribed in the presence of antibiotic-resistant staphylococci: angina, erosion of the cervix, acute respiratory infections, burns, etc. The active substances are chlorophyll A, B from eucalyptus. It is applied locally. Creates on the glands an anesthetic protective film that eliminates bacteria.
- has a powerful antimicrobial effect;
- quickly removes the inflammatory process;
- treatment course is small - only 3-4 days;The
- drug is available in a variety of forms;
- increases the body's resistance to bacterial infection;
- low price.
- if the patient with angina is prone to allergies, then before the application it is necessary to check the reaction to the drug, in case of absence 6 hours after receiving signs of an allergic reaction, use is permitted;
- is not recommended during lactation and pregnancy.
Strepsils is an excellent antimicrobial and anesthetic drug. Active substances - 2,4-dichlorobenzylethanol, amyl methacryl, lidocaine, due to which candies have places of nasal and antiseptic action. It is allowed to take no more than 8 pieces per day.
- rapid elimination of painful symptoms of sore throat;
- reduction of inflammation;
- no adverse reactions;
- can be taken by children( recommended age - no earlier than 5 years);
- lollipops taste good and do not contain sugar, so their intake is allowed to diabetics.
- in case of hypersensitivity to the components of the drug, taking the medicine is prohibited;
- in the composition has a flavor and color;
- has a temporary relief of painful symptoms in the throat, so in the absence of basic treatment, after some time the pain returns again.
Ibuprofen is a safe analgesic that belongs to non-steroidal drugs. Has anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, analgesic effect. Produced in the form of tablets. Advantages:
- is effective in ARI, angina, acute respiratory infections, inflammatory diseases of the musculoskeletal system, gouty arthritis, pain syndromes of any localization, etc.;
- eliminates fever;
- with angina reduces pain when swallowing;
- reduces inflammation;
- is allowed to admit children( from 0 to 3 months of admission only as directed by a doctor).
- there are contraindications;
- should be taken strictly after a meal;
- for treatment, ethanol should not be present in the body;
- does not affect the cause of inflammation, it has only a symptomatic effect;
- in rare cases, minor adverse reactions are possible.
Which remedy for sore throat to buy
In order to choose the right medicine, you should consider the following factors:
1. The cause of the appearance of sore throat. This is the main factor affecting the choice of medication. In the event that the pathogens of angina are bacteria, then the medicine should be selected among antibiotics. The doctor should prescribe the drug, taking into account the weight, the age of the patient, the presence of allergic reactions, the activity of the drug and the sensitivity of the pathogen to the drug, the patient's tolerance, the severity of tonsillitis. Dosage and course of admission are individual in each case.
If the pathogen is a virus, then the main drug for treatment should be an antiviral agent.
2. Severity of angina flow. The inflammatory process has 3 stages:
- Lacunar tonsillitis is the most severe stage, in which tonsillar arteries develop extensive purulent formations, sometimes merging with each other into the mesh;
- Follicular tonsillitis - a lot of clearly expressed, prominent white or yellowish pustules appear on the tonsils, the size of the desired seed;
- Catarrhal tonsillitis - tonsils are inflamed and have a red color, but pus is absent.
The severity of the flow depends on the choice of medication, the heavier the inflammatory process, the stronger the drug should be.
To reduce unpleasant symptoms, it is necessary to combine the intake of the main medication with symptomatic therapy( analgesic and antipyretic drugs).