The best sleeping pills without a prescription from reviews of buyers
The performance, memory, appearance and health of a person depend on the quality of sleep. Scientists have proved that people deprived of rest, significantly reduced mental performance, and a chronic lack of sleep leads to a deterioration of the internal organs, especially the heart. Unpleasant symptoms are reflected after the first sleepless night and can become a real torture, especially before a responsible day. One of the effective ways to cope with sleep disorders, is drug therapy. Strong medicines are often sold under prescription, and it is not always time to write to the doctor. In this article we have prepared a list of effective medications for insomnia, which can be bought without a prescription, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.
Table of contents:
- What kind of firm to choose
- The best sleeping pills that can be bought without a prescription
- What sleeping pills to buy
What kind of sleeping drug to choose
The drug manufacturer depends on the effectiveness of treatment, safety and cost of the drug. We have prepared a rating of the best pharmaceutical companies that are highly professional in the manufacture of hypnotics.
1. PJSC Pharmak
3. Institute of Pharmacology RAMS
5. PJSC "Red Star"
7. Surya Herbal
The best sleeping pills you can buy without a prescription.
Sleeping pills are a combination of medicines.has sedative, spasmolytic and hypotensive effects. Active substance Validol, phenobarbital. Assign for insomnia, hysteria, neurosis, irritability. Produced in drops. Take 15 drops to 3 times a day for half an hour before meals, for 2 weeks. Advantages:
- lowers the excitability threshold of some departments of the central nervous system;
- activates braking processes in the brain;
- weakens peristalsis of hollow organs, reduces flatulence;
- moderate vasodilation normalizes blood circulation;
- reduces blood pressure;
- has an analgesic effect;
- has a mild sedative, hypnotic effect.
- with regular long-term admission there is drowsiness, dizziness during the day, therefore it is not recommended to receive people whose activity requires concentration of attention;
- appears as a dependency;
- medication has an unpleasant smell;
- is contraindicated during pregnancy, lactation, children and persons with hypersensitivity to the components of the medication.
Refers to sedative and hypnotic drugs. The active substance is doxylamine succinate. It is prescribed for insomnia, sleep disorders. The principle of action is aimed at suppressing cognitive abilities, slowing down of psychomotor reactions. Produced in tablets. Take one tablet 20 minutes before bedtime for 3-5 days. The duration of the action is up to 8 hours.
- reduces the time of falling asleep;
- has a mild sedative effect;
- is rapidly absorbed from the digestive tract;
- improves the quality and duration of sleep;
- does not change the natural structure and sleep cycle;
- is effective after taking one tablet.
- has side effects from taking: dry mouth, drowsiness during the day, decreased mood, confusion;
- hinders awakening;
- aggravates the apnea syndrome;
- reduces work capacity and concentration of attention with regular admission;
- prohibits admission to children under the age of 15, pregnant, breastfeeding women, people with liver and kidney disease, prostate adenoma, with closed glaucoma.
Refers to tranquilizers of moderate action. Officially, the drug is prescription, but not special, so you can buy it without a prescription. It is released in tablets( 50 and 20 mg).It is prescribed for panic attacks, sleep disorders, emotional stress, for relief of the withdrawal syndrome. As a sleeping pill, it is recommended to take half an hour before bedtime. Advantages:
- 10 minutes after taking the tranquilizer begins to be absorbed into the blood and has a sleeping pill, muscular relaxing, soothing effects;
- has an anticonvulsant effect, so it can be taken with anxiety, emotional tension, panic attacks, anxiety;
- reduces the excitability of the CNS;
- restores emotional balance;
- is effective after the first intake, therefore, to feel the action of the drug before bed, do not need regular use.
- has contraindications: hypersensitivity, renal and hepatic insufficiency, myasthenia gravis, pregnancy, lactation;
- long regular reception leads to the appearance of apathy, constant drowsiness, fatigue, lethargy, decreased concentration and performance;
- is addictive.
The drug refers to sleeping pills that are most effective for admission to elderly patients with primary insomnia. It is this group of people that reduces the secretion of endogenous melatonin, which leads to sleep disturbances, prolonged falling asleep. The active substance is melatonin. Take 1 tablet half an hour before bedtime. The maximum daily dosage is 2 tablets. Advantages:
- facilitates and speeds up falling asleep;
- is rapidly adsorbed;
- normalizes sleep, its cycles;
- reduces the number of awakenings at night;
- virtually no side effects;
- does not cause drowsiness, headache and weakness during the day;
- does not cause addiction and addiction.
- during pregnancy and lactation should be taken strictly according to the doctor's prescription;
- can rarely develop the following allergic reactions: swelling, headache, diarrhea, nausea;
- should be taken with caution to persons with hormonal disorders or hormonal therapy;
- is contraindicated in cases of impaired renal function, leukemia, myeloma, diabetes, lymphoma.
The drug refers to antihistaminic drugs of systemic action. It is prescribed for insomnia or sleep disturbances to adults and children from 15 years of age. The active substance is doxylamine succinate. The maximum concentration of the substance occurs one hour after administration. Take 1 tablet for half an hour before bedtime. The duration of the action is up to 8 hours. Produced in tablets.
- low cost;
- 30-60 minutes after ingestion causes drowsiness, which reduces the time to fall asleep;
- increases the duration of sleep;
- does not interfere with the natural cyclicity of sleep;
- relieves headaches;
- reduces anxiety;
- has a moderate relaxing effect.
- is contraindicated in patients with closed glaucoma, impaired prostate function, with increased sensitivity to the components of the drug;
- in the morning there may be dizziness, so it is better to abandon the activity and sudden movements;
- is not recommended for people whose activities are related to concentration;
- following administration, the following conditions may occur: tremor, medrianism, dry mouth, impaired coordination, constipation, trouble urinating, convulsions, hyperemia.
The drug refers to homeopathic remedies for the elimination of sleep disorders and nervous excitability. It is effective against vegetative disorders( anxiety, irritability, fear, fatigue, sleep disturbance, asthenia caused by nervous tension).Produced in drops and tablets. On the day take 2-4 times on the first tablet or 10 drops.
- does not cause side effect and addictive;
- protects the central nervous system from the harmful effects of stress and increased stress;
- reduces anxiety, anxiety, a sense of fear;
- strengthens the nervous system;
- does not cause drowsiness and drowsiness during the day;
- has an antidepressant effect;
- improves sleep quality at night;
- reduces the intensity and frequency of headache caused by nervous tension;
- improves overall well-being;
- is admitted to children from 12 years of age;
- speeds up falling asleep.
- hypnotic effect is weak, therefore, to feel the effect of taking, regular use is necessary;
- at the beginning of treatment symptoms may increase, in this case, it is better to refuse from drinking;
for hypersensitivity reception is not recommended.
The drug refers to sedatives and hypnotics. Assign for the treatment of insomnia, neuroses, sleep disorders, depressive conditions. Available in capsules. Take up to 3 times a day for the 1 st capsule for 1-1.5 months.
- exerts a pronounced hypnotic, sedative action;
- normalizes the central nervous system;
- has anti-asthenic, moderate spasmolytic effects;
- dilates blood vessels, which favorably affects blood circulation;
- strengthens and restores the body after the disease;
- relaxes the smooth muscle;
- does not cause a dependency;
- is easily transferred;
- normalizes metabolism.
- therapeutic effect is manifested only after a regular and continuous intake;
- during the day there is dizziness, lethargy, drowsiness, so do not take people whose activities are associated with concentration;
- adversely affects the overall performance of the body;
- for hypersensitivity from admission should be discarded;
- during the course reception it is necessary to exclude alcoholic beverages;
- is contraindicated in children under 15 years of age, pregnant and lactating women.
What sleeping pills without a prescription to buy
1. A drug that has a softer and longer action - Barbovan.
2. If you need a medicine that will have a pronounced soothing, muscularly relaxing, hypnotic action after taking 1 tablet, then you need to buy gidazepam. This medicine can be used as an effective sedative.
3. If you need a long-acting drug after taking 1 tablet, you should pay attention to Donormil, Sondox. But it is necessary to take into account that awakening will be difficult, there will be drowsiness and fatigue during the day.
4. Sleeping pills, which are more suitable for patients older than 55 years - Melaxen. In addition, it does not cause addiction, addiction and drowsiness during the day.
5. If you need a medicine that has a cumulative effect of taking and acts not only before bedtime, then you need to purchase Trypsidan. With prolonged course treatment, the drug has a pronounced hypnotic and sedative effect.
6. If a complex homeopathic remedy with an anxiolytic effect is desired, it is better to choose Nott.